Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FelinFruitLoops's Whitelist App [Accepted - Jase]

FelinFerius

Loyal Servant of Altera

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: FelinFruitLoops

Country & Timezone: USA, PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act of using information you have obtained of the world OOC, regardless of your character's IC knowledge, and applying it IRP. Powergaming is the act of making a character too powerful and forcing actions upon other players

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Felin, I have been roleplaying for upwards of four-ish years now. In my spare time that isn't spent in rp I love to draw and paint. I have a love for nature, ask just about any one of my friends and I'm sure they have heard me go on about rain and the color green.

Referral: I found it through a close friend of mine as we have been looking for a new RP home.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Brynn Rosemire

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Brynn is a slim young woman. Her hair is dark brown that shines auburn in the sunlight, hazel eyes, and tanned skin due to her time spent in the wild. She often makes ponchos out of leaves and layering them over the leather garments she had collected over the years. Her skirt of which had been shredded during her times in the forest was hardly held up with a strap with small pouches filled with herbs.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screenshot 2021-10-23 11.15.24 PM.png
Written Test (Min: 400 words): She held onto the woman's arms, lowering her onto the rocking chair. "Careful, my dear Elder." Brynn made sure the old woman was settled before pouring her a warm mug of Honeysuckle Tea. Brynn respected her grandmother, Filauria, the one who taught her all she knows. A deteriorating old woman, beginning her journey on the Twilight path, Brynn had to take it upon herself to care for the one who once did the same for her. She did not believe in a social hierarchy, just the same as many forest elves. However, she believed Elders were the holders of knowledge and wisdom. She believed they were to be cared for as they were the teachers, and without them, who was to teach the new? Filauria had taken in Brynn after an unfortunate hunting accident left the family grieving. Filauria strived to teach her granddaughter the ins and outs of Alchemy and Herbalism. The two were known as the Grove's herbalists working to preserve Shalherana's creations and frown upon those that took too much and gave too little. In the later years of Filauria's life of which she had mostly succumbed to blindness. Brynn often ran errands for her dear grandmother. Perhaps it would be Chamomile? Ginger? Maybe Feverfew? Brynn was more than happy to run out to forage in her local forest or run up the path to the pleasantly happy couple who took care of the honeysuckles beside their Eldnari. She looked up to her grandmother's bountiful knowledge in alchemy and herbalism and was often known to get into things she was not supposed to at a young age. Curiosity and knowledge kept her blood pumping. She had a habit of eavesdropping or wandering into places she was not meant to be, but never out of malice, rather out of pure intrigue. After her grandmother's passing, Brynn was not as devastated as one might expect. It was a passing of the torch one may say. It was now her turn to pass on what she was taught. She wishes to find a new Grove, one of many mysteries. A place where she can find her nook in the world, using her work as a way to continue her grandmother's efforts in preserving and healing Shalherana's creation. Perhaps find people to pick their minds and broaden her mind and the minds of others. She hopes to write journals and document her journeys of all kinds or those she imagined.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I really like this! Hope to meet Brynn in roleplay :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.