Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Festival] [17th of December] To celebrate Winterfeast

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
S N O W B A L L F I G H T!

Sign Aesi up, There's a VERY slight chance I might not make it. But if so I'll let you know in advance.

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
As a general inquiry and hopeful reminder. (To also read the poster in future instance)
How many people are apporaching the gifting part of this event?
Val will! Can't remember if I said she would or not, but she will!

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
probably cant make the event, so take candice off the list! i hope it goes well today!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Dear Lady Briarwood,

It is with great regret that I cannot attend the Festival of Winterfeast in Drakenport as I desired.
In a recent effort to reduce undead activity in the Empire of Aor, I was unfortunately infected with Skraag's Touch. Furthermore, in a compulsive effort to aid a local Bwabo tribe also infected via the same undead with Storm's Sickness, I must stay with them until the infection clears. My husband does not desire me move far at this current time-- especially, to my regret, not to thrill everyone with our dance which would have certainly won us the third 'dance winner' title three years running.

I hope to be healthier by the time of Fadma.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and I only have regret that I cannot attend.
Yours thankful,

~Lana Silveira

(( Raging is working late shifts and I am extremely tired today after getting home late :c I am so sorry. Going to hop onto Zomboid quick to see if my base was raided then go straight to bed ))

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
i'm actually not going to be able to make it, so you can take florence off the fight

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Final bump for the event.

- [
! ] -

18 minutes prior to start.
People may already start gather, but the event activites will start over at 5PM EST.

It is recommended you use /ptime midnight and /pweather storm

In addtion. I will try to maintain ambient music here: [Watch2gether - Link]
Join if you'd like.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thank you for hosting, Retro!
For all who received a gift, I will make or update a thread for those this weekend!