Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Final Event Requests

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
(tbd, we'll have some more details out on the theme soon, but if there are any dramatic event ideas you have, go ahead and pitch them)

Theme:
A Symphony to Remember

Last edited by a moderator:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
well, i'll post it now: i would like to revive silas and let athryl die a peaceful death of either becoming a being with him or something cool like that - thats the tea so i can finally put that old man to rest

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
I’d like to release Qlippoth into the hellscape to conclude two enemies at once

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
I’d like to release Qlippoth into the hellscape to conclude two enemies at once
doom guy going into the universe of halo just to take spores from the flood and bring them back into his universe's hell. it would be like alien vs predator crossovers but better.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm certain I'm not the only one with this idea. But for Cael I've always had hopes and dreams of building a spaceship and taking to the stars.

Candlewood reinvented airships as the first ones through the power of science, scholarly pursuit, and magic. I know many parts of lore spread through artefacts, spells, gestalts, what have ya. With the power of autism and being a huge fucking nerd I do believe I could write up a cool concept to make that plan a reality.

If there are other people/groups with the idea of going to space I'd love to collaborate

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
I dunno how many of us are left unbanned, but it would be nice to get the realmsguard together one last time to bring proper dragons of war into the world before it ends and us raising them in the farmlands and mountains of Blackrush. I havent been really active as recent but itd be nice to have some closure.

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
The character sydri was in search of some book or something that told the end of the world. Maybe the final event plot line can focus on already existing lore that never got settled?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey Folk- there are some people confused about Event requests and Character Conclusions.
If you have a group of people interested in doing a big final move, we will consider making an event for it. Post on this {THREAD}!

If you personally want a final conclusion to your character, it doesn't have to be their 'end', post on the other thread! This means that you aren't looking for an event for it, we'll include it in a public rumor post or sign off post over time. If you just want approval if it's 'out there', let us know on that thread, too- and you can make your own thread/post about it. {HERE}

I'm moving posts from the other one here and vice versa.
And if you can- please use these threads and not event tickets, unless you have a question or a private request! We'll contact you to make one if we need more information

Last edited: