Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fire] Winter Silveira

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
272ab3c28c41ad1d73707b768d79e45c.jpg
Winter Silviera
Elemental: Fire
An interest and accident of foolish confidence...
Abilities and usage

Flickers of flame: 14
Embersight: Passive
Firestep: Passive

Active use:
Rekindle: 1

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Notable acts and changes

• After bonding, Winter has found herself writing more, but also more often lacking confidence to finish her work and ends up burning the pages she is unhappy about.
  • Winter already being an impulsive character has not had the biggest change in impulsiveness, but becoming more easily agitated when her impsulive acts doesn't work out.
  • Winter already being phobic of open waters no take noticable distances from water fountains and other moving bodies of water.
  • Winter finds her patience running out way quicker than normal, getting angry more easily.
  • Winter has become bothered by when people mention the fire spirit, now becoming defensive when people confront her about it.
  • Winter has begun burning small pieces of papers in her hands as a way to destress when around people
  • Using her embersight has proven useful in reading in more dim surroundings and sometimes even darkness.

Update log
  1. Winter tried to call upon the fire spirits to help her in a bone reading. To engulfed in her act, she became bold and dared the spirits. After reaching to grab the bone with her bare hands, the spirit invited itself in the bold girl.
    1. Status: Became involuntarily spiritblessed - 23rd July 2020
  2. Winter has realised she is possessed by a fire spirit, but currently is defensive about it being a problem. Her anger and usual behaviour fueling the spirit - 26th July 2020
  3. Winter has been secluded herself and gone to writing. However she is running out of paper. She returns to society with fewer pages than she left with. - 6th November 2020

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Updates!
Notable acts and changes
  • Winter finds her patience running out way quicker than normal, getting angry more easily.
  • Winter has become bothered by when people mention the fire spirit, now becoming defensive when people confront her about it.

Update log
Winter has realised she is possessed by a fire spirit, but currently is defensive about it being a problem. Her anger and usual behaviour fueling the spirit.

Kamaoe Magic Intern

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
eeeeee, I like this a lot :heart:
I am bumping this because I updated my own [Fire] post too-- and I want yours to become more popular :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
eeeeee, I like this a lot :heart:
I am bumping this because I updated my own [Fire] post too-- and I want yours to become more popular :D
I have not really RPed or interracted well enough with the community to justfully being able to redeem popularity :)

Thank you though! :heart: I will try to live up to it!