Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Football (Soccer)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just an general area to discuss football. I myself support Newcastle (even though I live in Kent, yeah).

This is an area to post general happenings from any league, whether it be transfers, results, rumours or just rating teams and players.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I support whatever team is playing against Brazil or Italy in the World Cup....they've won enough, I want the U.S. to win one!

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Not an avid "football" viewer but when I do, I'm supporting FC Barcelona.
I don't see Canada going anywhere is soccer..:(

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ugh, Chelsea. I'm a Reading fan. Doing alright this season. Hopefully we'll make the playoffs again. We jsut got sold to a rich russian aswell, so hopefullly there will be some worthwhile investments going on. Already signed a 23 y/o polish striker, as well as Jason Roberts (ex blackburn now 34) which will add experience and presence upfront which we have been lacking this season. Fingers crossed!

Newcastle should start performing again witht he two Dembas back. Although I havent seen anything of Demba Cisse...I like newcastle (not the fans) but as a team they have come from the championship and now challenging the top teams in the premier league. I have s much respect for them. Not Pardew though. He can rot in a hole, he was a dick to Reading when he left.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Pardews been good to us, i'm not gonna slag him off until he ruins the club :p

But yes, now the 2 Dembas are back (who play for the same international team, both up front) we should really start banging in the goals.

All that needs sorting now is getting rid of poxy Danny Simpson, he makes so many mistakes I don't rate him at all. Ryan Taylor is a far better right back.

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ryan Taylor is a centre back though right? Id say your defence is one of the best in the league. You've kept 8 clean sheets. Thats the same as tottenham and city, mroe than Chelsea. Cant argue with the facts. Tim Krul has played a massive part in that though. 4th best keeper in the premier league if you ask me. 1st Joe Hart 2nd Pepe Reina 3rd Mikel Vorm.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ryan Taylor is our main Right Back, although he has played left back because Santon was failing. He now plays a center back role because of injury problems.

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
There's a really good football channel that my satellite provider... well, provides. Anyway, I had it for a wee bit but it was too expensive to keep. As such, I don't often watch football, unfortunately.

However, I'm a casual fan of the Toronto FC and I'd really like to see Canada go places in football. I think it's slowly starting to get more and more popular as of late, and I'm tired of watching Canadian teams face off against American teams all the time (made all the worse by the fact that we always lose :().

doodleuk

Loyal Servant of Altera
Theo Walcott... inconsistent, but genius, massive impact player. Couldn't ask for more of a performance from the lad. Milner can foxtrot oscar, he's a defensive midfielder if you ask me, not a winger. Hodgson has made some good ballsy calls, whihc is great to see from an england manager for once. Come on England...believe!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
England is through to the quarter finals facing Italy because they came top. Brilliant showing from Ashley Cole and Scott Parker. Rooney failed epicly and had some extreme luck with that goal.

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
3 Clubs are Benfica, Real Madrid and... Liverpool... lol

and finally, VIVA PORTUGAL!! Take them spaniards down tonight... haha