Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forgotten Enemy

Shao

Bring back angry react

The Grey Lady, Matron and Warden of the Afterlife has shone the mute light of her lantern upon the newest degenerate to threaten our existence.
He who claws at the veil between the realms of the living and the dead was once a ferryman, an angel, guiding those perished to where they belong after their Final Judgement. Eventually he defied the Lady to such abhorrent lengths that she imprisoned him within the Realm of the Forgotten, a place for dead Gods and other ancient unknowns. This is where he comes from, a realm of unspeakable isolation and loneliness, I know not how he escaped or how he does what he does but I hope this highlights the danger we face.

In light of such the Ministry must recruit new Acolytes to deal with the wayward spirits on this realm and break the wicked devices of the former ferryman.
Leaders may nominate those they trust for training in the Lady's ways, if they attain her blessing and favour they may interact with those spirits that roam free in ways no other mortals can.
Others may nominate themselves independently if they wish to be among the faithful of the Grey Lady.

Apostle Ventare Seymour

OOC: Some information gleamed from the Grey Lady, as well as a call to recruitment into the Ministry's ranks.
if you wish for your character to do such pm me and we can organise rp.

This poster is up in all major settlements and would be easily seen.​