Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forlorn: Research Conversations

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

This campaign has, and will have, several opportunities for people to research and experiment. If you do so, ensure you are on our consent thread here [ x ] but be aware that it is possible for you to endanger yourself more than the consent allows if your actions move in that direction.
Any research conversations should include the following players (I'll add others if it is necessary):
Elz
blargtheawesome
Niko
Squidziod

Please keep your conversations on an individual basis unless you are actively including another person in the experiments or whatever you're doing.
All the research you do is in character - They are not 'what if I do x?' hypothetical discussions! You'll be expected to emote, then you'll get a response, and repeat.

1531593615627.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Apologies to folk who don't get a reply within 24 hours. There's so many conversations that some slip by, please feel free to bump if there's no reply within 24 hours. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Update: I will be on vacation for 2 weeks or so as of tuesday morning, and so conversations or questions should be directed to Squid and Niko (in the same conversation) even if you add me and blarg. Blarg will be focusing on a chunk of conversations he currently has and some other campaign related pieces so Squid is going to take the brunt for a time. There also won't be complete silence campaign-wise in my absence, there is something planned for that. :)

Squidziod Niko blargtheawesome