Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fortress town] Myrithill

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Settlement Name: Myrithyll
Mayor: Shelly5
Current Wealth: (no idea)
X: 10135,86697 Y:110,480 Z: 10869,94842
Population: 1
Link to location on map: (Due to problems with link this will be added later)
Daily Tax Rate: none
Cheapest Plot Cost: free
Biggest Plot Cost: free

Description / Introduction:

(Please note that town is not finished yet, nor the history of it)

Once a mighty fortress, which walls still remembers booth glory and the destruction in the times of the Great War of Altera. Thanks to its huge and mighty walls, nothing could bring it down. But as for today, no more heroes or walls are there to protect citizens.

Those which remains are just rocks, ruins, reminding travellers of its former glory. Now, when there are no wars to be fought, no lives to be lost, these "rocks" serve as a home to few people that stayed in this area... It is being said that there is book somwhere in Altera, which desribe the history of Myrithill in detials. Yet awaiting to be found, its history remains hidden...

2013-04-06_22.06.55.png

2013-04-06_22.40.22.png

2013-06-28_16.38.28.png

2013-10-24_19.00.28.png

The city is spreading on huge plains, with a mountain behind it.

I am currently looking for people who would live in there. For now, it havent got acces by port or stables, but when some people sign in, those will be builded.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
It is populated only by me. Everything done by me...
SO your'e like one of those weirdos which has a collection of hats and switches around randomly? Like "Shell the shell collector" "Shelly the fisher" and constantly changes identity to have an entire town?

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
No I am not looking to join one, due to taxes. Most of my time on server I spent with building and sometimes I wont get on even for a week. Because of this I was loosing my money for nothing. So I decided to leave house and take it on my own, as maintaining some income and constantly loosing was really hard at those conditions...

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Well since the owner isnt apart of a house it doesnt really get alot of visitors i guess
A town doesn't need a house to get visitors. My old town of Lake Vera (headed by me) became a popular location for people. Average 2-3 people RPing there at any time at peak activity, and it was house-free.