Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Forum RP Post] Bounty: 10,000 Reward

Archmage_Cataris

Settling in Altera
Throughout the night, a scattering of parchments fall upon the city floor as roof to roof Thieves leap and hop, throwing out the same bounty all over the city. The parchments slowly and softly fall to the cold cruel cobblestone ground.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
BOUNTY
Reward: 10,000 Radiants​
Person wanted: Possibly Halfling or Greyling. Wears all grey with grey hood. Carries a poisonous knife. Last seen around Port Silver harbor.​
Wanted for: Attempted murder. Poisoning. Stalking.​
How to claim Reward: Leave a note on the roof of the Glassworks store at dusk. Keep individual alive. If you torture him and have him still breathing, you will gain a greater reward. My people will make sure you have the individual and once confirmed, they'll take him from you and I'll send a boy to deliver you your reward. My people that arrive to take said individual will give you the location on where to claim your radiants.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
((Do not post on this thread with OOC, please keep it to a private message.
If I'm not online, RP leaving the letter on the roof here.))​