Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fourthly's Whitelist Application [Denied-Ayda]

Fourthly

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Fourthly.

2. How old are you?

I am fifteen years old.

3. What country are you from?

The U.S.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes, I’ve read all of them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming and powergaming are the utilization of non-RP aspects to give a player an advantage while he or she is in RP. Metagaming, for example, would be if a character died while roleplaying, but the creator of that character made up a condition irrelevant to the roleplay that would negate the character’s death. Powergaming, on the other hand, is when someone decides to give characters high positions of power without sufficient justification to his or hers status in the roleplay.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No, so it says in the server rules.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

One of the mentors is named Niko.

8. Tell us about yourself!

Hello! My name is Gabe. I like roleplaying and playing games with friends, and I play drums and piano.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Ehh, not really no. I have a couple screenshots of builds I made for an RP server a while ago, but nothing too worth looking at.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A couple of friends recommended this server to me, so I thought I’d check it out.

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Luro Wranhice.

Character Age:

20 years old.

Character Race:

Silver Elf.

Appearance:

Luro’s hair color is silver-blonde, and though it’s shaved shorter on the sides, it’s fuller on the top, showing off how wavy his natural hair is. His eyes match his sister’s and are an icy, light colored blue with specks of silver skewed about the iris. Luro is quite muscular, though he isn’t completely buff. His features are chiseled, giving him an older look than he really is. He is normally seen wearing coats and trousers, and suits of dull colors, typically to match his sister’s attire of the day, as they’re practically inseparable.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

N/A

Written Test!

As a young boy, Luro went through a disaster which struck his hometown in the Northern Kingdom. Their entire city was torn to pieces, leaving their only choice be to flee on the ships away to an unknown land that no one entirely knew the safety level of. With his parents and little sister, they embarked on a journey that would change their lives forever.

Luro often spent days and nights working to rebuild the town they’d once thrived on with his father, and though he wasn’t particularly allowed to do the hands on labor, he did so anyway. He always loved to help, and when able to, he felt contented with himself.

He also took to caring for his little sister when their parents were unavailable, helping her out with school work or just general comforting. The two relied a lot on each other, hence calling them inseparable. Luro was often the better bet when considering which twin to approach, as his sister was not quite as warm as him whatsoever. Even as a boy, he showed everyone kindness and a helping hand, though his parents favored his sister’s cold shoulder over his lovingness.

Growing up, he enjoyed architecture and engineering, studying mainly in the maths and sciences. He was most talented in these subjects, and eventually took up the hobby of crafting weapons. Not for violence, though. Simply for the sake of doing so and creating something, much like an art form. He enjoyed testing his skills. He also enjoyed thoroughly the fun in adventures out into the world, usually with his sister. He’d often show her the pretty sights and cool places, even though their parents were so strictly against them leaving the boundaries of the town due to danger outside the limits.

As Luro grew into adolescence, he got more into crafting weapons and armor. As opposed to his sister, he grew into adoring the more logical and scientific side of school. He focused his priorities towards not only his sister’s wellbeing, but also designing and crafting weapons from scratch and original ideas. As he did so, he began selling them for money, wanting and income incase something were to happen like what had happened not too many years before.

Once he reached adulthood, he began to keep his composure more in line, knowing that due to the fact he’s royalty, he needs to act the part. He continued his forging throughout his life up until this point, making sure to always keep up with his sister when it came to studies and hobbies. And although he was less favorable in his parents’ eyes when it came to his personality, he made up for it with his hobbies. He’d had a more realistic profession, and found passion in it easily.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Your application is off to a good start, but there are a few things I'd like you to address before we continue:
  1. Your definitions are partially wrong, and also need expanding. The metagaming defintion is wrong, and the powergaming definition needs expanding-- maybe add a few sentences or an example.
  2. Your written test includes elements that seems to indicate advanced or proficient levels in skills. My main concern is the blacksmithing and engineering stuff. Remember, your character should be no better than a novice with these skills, because we'd like you to learn them in RP.
Besides these things, your test looks pretty good. Just fix those two things, and then post here. I'll take a second look then. Thanks again for applying!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

I'm very sorry, but I must decline your application for inactivity.

You are perfectly free to re-apply however! Thank you for your time!​