Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Freerunning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Me and my friends used to do it, but one of them broke his collar-bone, so I've decided to stop.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Damien is an interesting fellow I'll give you that. Otherwise I was a fan of doing this until I was injured a ways back.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Bah!! Never got hurt. Done it for like 3 years now. My idol is the frenchman, David Bellé. Planning to start again when i get my pants on. And i'ma damn do it forevah

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
im a semi-freerunner, in and out of minecraft, im no pro but i can do my fair share of wall runs and vaults etc.etc.

not many roofs to run on in my neighborhood (general area) though....so its mostly parkour for me :(

Backstay

Lord of Altera
im a semi-freerunner, in and out of minecraft, im no pro but i can do my fair share of wall runs and vaults etc.etc.

not many roofs to run on in my neighborhood (general area) though....so its mostly parkour for me :(
Same at me Karasu :( I feel ya, not many things to use, not many things to crawl on, vault over, and jump on

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I'm in the same boat, which is why a lot of my freerunning was flipping back when I did it a lot.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
the only place i can really freerun is the nearby church parking lot...and an old guy yells at me telling me not to hurt myself, so i then head about a mile away to a wooded area near an old trail and just sprint my way through the undergrowth and fallen trees....yea...not that great....

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
may seem hard to belive nut when i was about 13 i was realy flexible, i could backflip off walls ect and used to run at the multi story car park in reading town

Status
Not open for further replies.