Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Freerunning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 61

Last time I tried to vault over a metal fence I messed up pretty horribly.

Scoobsy

Lord of Altera
The only time I have ever tried free running I'd when we were skating in a construction site and the day guard chased us, a few hug drops and wide jumps but nothing much. I got a bigger thrill skating down the street with him running along after us :p

Darko

Lord of Altera
What's that sound I hear? A necro! Please check the date the last comment was posted so you don't necro threads like this. If it's two weeks ago or more, don't post.

Scoobsy

Lord of Altera
It's a public thread darko, if he is involved in it then it's fine. If it were a past or done event for example then there is an issue.

Darko

Lord of Altera
It's a public thread darko, if he is involved in it then it's fine. If it were a past or done event for example then there is an issue.
Oh, I'm sorry, I always thought any thread except the ongoing ones can be necroed. Thanks for explaining!

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I prefer Parkour, because for me it's all about economy of movement. As such my style is very utilitarian. I even tried running around with an old skateboard I had to assist with sliding. Turns out that only makes the road rash worse if you fail. Fortunately for me the only thing I've hurt is my third toe and my pride.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
arent we getting off track the question was in Hollow World :p not le real world XD...tho i do it sometimes XD irl >_>
but in HW all the time baby, thank you vines and roof tops that are near each other

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Ummm... I think he meant does anyone in HW freerun IRL... Just a guess... But to answer the question, I freerun in real life, and minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.