Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

from fire_fure [Declined - Steel]

fire_fure

Villager
user name: fire_fure

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?:I did read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: How do I feal about roleplay: I enjoy it and roleplay sometimes not outside but on a table with my warhammer. Wich I paint myself and make my own terrain.

About myself: I like playing hockey and going out. My hobies are painting my warhammer and building cool stuf on minecraft. And putting those 2 together would be amazing. With hockey I am the goalkeeper, wich I enjoy a lot because then I help my team with keeping our losts down. When I paint warhammer I like to add my own stuff to it and give that a story, how they got that wound or tattoo. I play 40 K and LOTR warhammer 40 K because there You have cool weapons and you have to think a lot, and LOTR because that are just really cool models to paint, and it has a great story line. I also enjoy the drums and the guitar. I had lessons in drums but I quited it because I didn't have enough time to practice because I had to do a lot of work. the guitar I just enjoy playing it not that I'm very good at it I'm still learning it.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:
I know that you can't u "black magic" and i won't.

12. How did you find out about our server?: I came across this server because the server were I used to be on is mass griefed.

13. Have you voted for us? I didn't vote yet because my computer is doing weird. But if I can i will vote.
And I will donate if I like the server a lot and I think I will.

I hope I see you later on the server. That would be nice see you later.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please add the questions back in for ease of reading and so we know that you have answered everything.

Also please add more to part 8

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Also, you need 2 more sentences on No. 8. Don't worry though, almost everybody is asked to change or add to that question. :)

PS: I LOVE WARHAMMER 4OK TOO!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
you make no sense, you arent on the ban list. Your app hasnt been accepted or declined yet, i'm thoroughly confused now.