Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Four

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Fronslin stood at the entrance to the tall tree. His new Favorite Tree. This tall giant reached up to the clouds, Standing alone as it's only kind on the island.

Where had it come from? Did someone Plant it here?

He thought of the ceremony days before where he had finally managed to marry Valtae. And the events that had led up to it.

He had a place to be alone. A place to build his own world for a time, Even if there was not much time left in his mind.

He somberly smiled, Humming a bittersweet tune as he paced the roots of the grand tree, Forgotten to time.

He arrived at the back, Taking out a pipe and lighting it with his focus before quickly bringing the bellowing piece up to his mouth, Finding the halfling's leaf calming in these troubled times.
He paced around trying to figure out what had bothered him months ago so much

Vyrism had changed, Friends had turned... No one had made any notices. No one had warned other people. Vyre attacks had flourished and the only outlet he had been offered was on the side of the bloodline he had once been apart of. The youthful lie behind his body was betrayed by his ageless eyes. He was a mage. One who was not exactly beholden to a god. A peculiar situation where without the right context his actions wouldn't be vindicated and he would be on a straight path to death from a mob and a curse from a god.

"The path of red." *He'd say mid exhale, Coughing.*

Don't look for fights, Protect your home and your passion.

Do not needlessly spill the blood of your enemies.

Wise words from a fallen god.

Not ones he could actively worship, but something that he had forgotten in his mad stupor not so long ago.

I don't... hate the vyres.. I actually enjoyed my time as one years ago. But it is and will continue to be a betrayal of life.

How can people not see the writing on the wall? Did they not listen to me years ago? Did they simply forget? Did no one enjoy my stories?

He thought of his power, and his ability to navigate through an ever changing reality. Alone, He could accomplish great things, But that's always where it ended. Just him helping one person treat a symptom. Never getting to the root of the problem. If he struck out on his own, He wouldn't last long. There was too much at stake, too much to lose. And too many people who would get. . . Uncomfortable.

But he wasn't alone anymore, Not everyone had his gift for understanding for a bigger picture.and between his own madness there was no one would ever understand things in the way he had come to.

*He shed a sorrowful tear.*

One last Huzzah before the end.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm in the process of face lifting this
Worked on the main profile, I'm going to work on relations for real this time I promise.
They will be in no set order, but I'll try and make sure there's a blurb about people. If we've RPed and you're active. Go ahead and ask for a relation, If I feel like we haven't RPed in a while and it's not worthy of being on the profile, I'd still have no problem Pming you the relation in private over discord.

Edit, Official progress on relations

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
As Fronslin Lobs a bolt of colorful Turquoise flame toward the artillery attacking an ally. An arrow hits his head.

He bleeds out in the grass, Under one of his favorite trees.

He dies on the spot, as the battle continues on. The light in his heartstone fades out as his focus goes inert.

(Changes coming soon)

Last edited:

Fredolator

Legend of Altera
As Fronslin Lobs a bolt of colorful Turquoise flame toward the artillery attacking an ally. An arrow hits his head.

He bleeds out in the grass, Under one of his favorite trees.

He dies on the spot, as the battle continues on. The light in his heartstone fades out as his focus goes inert.

(Changes coming soon)
Holy shit

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
After some consideration, I have elected to make a new and fresh profile for the Reanimation of Fronslin into Frost. I will be working on it soon with some tweaks to the already existing relations (Changing pronouns around where need be, Though it's not as much of a big deal to me OOC)

But for the most part this is so I can keep changes documented and stuff and keep a semi better log. There will be a link at the top of the new profile that links to this thread for record purposes.
(If you have a vyre profile, I suggest you consider doing this as well, We do it on other things like magic and blessed. And I think it would help people out if we did that.)

If you believe you are due for a relation, Let me know.

I'll take a moment to say that RP recently as Fronslin has been a blast, and Frost is something which originally started out as a meme for me. (All female heads of government, Only female master evist.)

It's certainly taken me out of my comfort zone and I've def enjoyed playing what used to simply be a self-insert.

Last edited:

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
I support whatever you want because you're one of the few people whom'st has consistently been a major help[ when I'm at a roadblock in rp sense. Leonhardt wouldn't have progress without the push from you and a few others, so whatever you do with Frost, I will support in the ooc realm