• Make a fresh one and Add even more but keep it neat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
So, My boy has been a vyre a while now, Theres a big update coming. But I'm not sure when I'll get around to it
Probably in the next few days
I go crash now

PM me for some relation updates

Edit, how do I delete poll

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Op post update completed I'll be looking for little mistakes I think I made in haste later. Relations will be next

I see a few things already that need a looksee

I'll be looking to write a little entry about his experience as a Vyre

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
In the process of updating relations. I've gotten a few already but if you REALLY want one. Please tell me and if we have RPed enough I will consider it.

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Sunderday, 20th of Floodlock, 2306

It’s been around a month since I’ve turned into a Vyre. There are still a few things I still don’t quite understand. But strangely quite a few things I find myself liking. One thing was the bloodline I chose. I was expecting to be able to hide. But as soon as the night rolls around it seems I can’t really hide it as well. I suppose me being sick during the day- or at all for that matter- Isn’t much of a stretch. At least my hair is the same as it used to be thanks to the help of a friend. I’m quite fortunate everyone who has found out so far has been rather accepting of my change. I will say here in this entry some of the young children say I’m better than I was before. I’m still waiting on the verdict though.

This much is true. I had many issues maintaining control over my emotions before the change. It was not something I realized. The bloodline is much like a silver elf’s mask they put on in public. Though after seeing many silvers in my time I suppose there are many ways to interpret that as well. The easiest way to describe it.. It’s like a calm. Sure, I still feel. But it’s easier to handle things. Hone in on one thing at a time. I no longer feel like I retreat inward when faced with an moral or complicated issue. There will always be issues with making choices, But I no longer feel like i’m going to drive myself insane while I decide. It’s nice. Easier to get things done.

I’m wondering what to do with the bones I keep finding myself taking. I know a few of my animancer friends need them. Maybe if I take the ones they need I can serve some sort of purpose for this newfound.. Urge We’ll see about that. I still don’t understand what I want to do with them in the first place. I feel like taking them somewhere.. And I’m a bit reluctant to ask some of the more shady Vyres what the hell it’s about. It’s not all bad though. I found an orb I just.. Rubbed my hands all over. Couldn’t help myself. It felt so good. Even as my hands were covered in soot. It was just so Spherical. Of the things I suppose it’s one of the more harmless quirks. Oddly enough I can’t really explain why though.

I think I’m upholding my reasons for turning pretty well. I’ve tracked my quarry seemingly by coincidence. I do not believe I am going to be able to apprehend them all during my stay of watching them. But I think this is a good start. I’ve got a long time to perfect this now. But I need to be wary that they do not worsen the situation. So many of them gathering in one place is alarming. Something big is about to happen. I can feel it.
I'll get around to updating relations later. For now enjoy this incomplete journal entry. If I make enough of these I'll make an IC book for them. For now consider this a for fun thing

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Fireday, 22nd of Floodlock, 2306

Missed the Vyres I was looking for. Caught Cassandra as a consolation prize. Feel a little bad about it. I get the feeling she never really stopped worshipping Jishrim. Would take alot to convince me otherwise. There was also a tribal girl from the same Village as Bok’ra. I will admit here and to no one else- I did steal her mancatcher for some semblance of amusement. Might go back for it where I hid it sometime. Not sure.

Right now I don’t believe I can catch Ra. There are some happenings he is claiming is him. But for now I think I will go after Ylva. I’ve already spoken with the usual suspect who Sired her. He was not aware she was a Jishrimite and has agreed to help me go after her. I think this might be a way to make peace between our two bloodlines. But for now It will serve well for my goal of removing Jishrimites from Vyrism on the whole. It seems very clear to me at least that while there will always be people who are sired unwillingly- getting rid of the problem children like this is a good start.

I’m pretty sure I know what he’s planning. If my understanding of how the curse works is correct he is planning on using the original bloodmoon to curse Kathrine on her coronation. Let’s hope I’m wrong about that. To myself though it seems kind of obvious. Hopefully someone in Kalstat realizes it. I’d write them but I doubt they would believe me anyway.

I’m starting to feel a little homesick. I think once I handle Ylva I’ll retire from my hunting for a while and head back to Linistel. Maybe stock up on blood a bit more. Spend time with Valtae. Maybe meet my father-in-law finally?