Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Frost - The Vestige

Fronslin

Remember what was. For what is yet to be.
Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
snowflake-divider.png
placeholder art.jpg
(This is placeholder art.)
Name : Frost
Nicknames:Fronny

Full titles:
Left hand of Aor

Links to Profiles - Gravewalker - Unblessed - Mage

Four

{ KEY INFORMATION }
-------------------
Race: Silver elf
Social Status: An unknown woman carrying a peculiar sword.
Sexuality: It's complicated.
Marital Status
: Married.
Height: 5 Feet, 6 Inches
Weight: 150 pounds
Homeland: Myst
Current Home: Wherever she needs to be.
Other homes: Vot, Linistel
Date of Birth
: 21st of Lightshine 2084, Year of oceans
Date of Death: Died As Fronslin, Reanimated into Frost.

snowflake-divider.png
{ PHYSIOLOGY }
-------------------
Build:
Probably Ectomorph,
Hair:
Long lusterless full silver hair, Down past her shoulders.
Eyes: Ageless Silver eyes with a slight bit of allure to them.
Skin: Healthy, yet full of scars in places unseen.
Identifying Marks: Scars from some activity before reanimating, She keeps them hidden most of the time.
Appearance: Slight curves around her body. Slightly broad shoulders from being a practiced sword user. Her face is in the shape of an oval, with a subtly pronounced chin. Frail looking since becoming a gravewalker
Posture: Rather proper, though when alone it is severely lax. With a degree of hidden uncomfortable feelings from the charade.
Gait: Lively, able to move and sneak around more than sufficiently
Habits and Mannerisms: Staring at people, Seems to know nearly everyone somehow.
Dominant Hand: Left, Fights right-handed.

=============
{ VOICE }
-------------------
Accent:
Only when speaking Aorian.
Pitch: A middle of the road Mezzo-Soprano
Range: Not very wide
Volume: Typically room level, though there is a softness usually in the tone of her voice.More then capable of yelling to get attention
Laughter: Giggles and chortles.
Impediments: A slight stutter when uncertain of a situation. It's hardly a constant occurrence.

snowflake-divider.png

{ QUALITIES AND FLAWS }
-------------------
Intelligence: Above average, Though this is mainly from time. She is by no means a genius.
Writing: Plainly and neatly printed common, With formal letters and Aorian documents being more presentable
Known languages:
+ Common (Fluent)
+ Elven (Fluent)
+Fae ( (Fluent in speaking, can read decently enough too)
+Signing
+Tapcode
+Aori- The language of his current house (Fluent and written)
+ Bits and pieces of other languages I will not list here.

Lures: The Arcane, The divine, The world, Magic items, Female criminals, Valtae Dur, The Stars, Wise Charity, The first Grudge, Rainbows
Memory: Surprisingly in tact for now.
Allergies: None
Addictions: Sallana made wine from modified divine grapes. Blood feasts from Skragg blessed.
Strengths: Magic + Experienced + Creative problem solver and crafter + Loyal to her house + Somewhat wise + Perhaps attractive + Charitable
Weaknesses: Uncomfortable in her current body + Does not like fighting + Prone to episodes of Mania + Needy people + Paranoia
Fears: The truth about Myst, whatever it actually is + Being forgotten + Having to remember from scratch all over again + Qlippoth + Never finding the right student + Giving into her deep desires and morally questionable ideas
snowflake-divider.png
Temper: Somewhat calm unless being flirted at or instigated
Sense of Humour: Hiding under her blank stares is a very wide sense of humor.
Pet Peeves: Arrogance of man, So quick to forget
Dreams/Nightmares:
+Since reanimating, Frost's dreams have been Sparse.

Sleeping Patterns: Usually keeps going until passing out, She has regular sleeping patterns in time of peace. But changes it up depending on necessity

Quirks:

Likes to over prepare for conflicts, Going so far as to try and remember things Decades in the past just for a simple little edge. After all, Why be prepared when you can be downright qualified?

Only hunts In certain situations, after a hunt with her daughter, she has reconsidered her stance on hunting.. She considers in most cases it wouldn't be a fair fight. though she knows there are crazier critters out there.

Superstitious - Religious folklore and tales, as well as general magic studies of how rituals, pacts and other such thing work has left an impact on Frost she's particular on employing both faith and the arcane for preparing against threats.

Color Enthusiast - Frost is interested in color theory, their meanings, What god represents what colors. She gets a secret pleasure out of using colors when acting for a blessed of another god. Though actively doesn't cast magic around shrines with colors unless given permission

Hobbies: Gardening, Reading, camping. Her studies, Magical and Supernatural research and application, considering painting again.

Favourites:
Colour: Why have just one?
Music: Mood music, with no lyrics typically.
Food: Cookies
Drink: Red tea from Eldpoint
Literature: Anything that she doesn't know that she wants to know.
Entertainment: Magical party tricks
Animal: Partial to unusual creatures
snowflake-divider.png

{ TRAINING & SKILLS }

Stats

Attributes: Body: 3 Mind: 3 Soul: 2

Awareness: 2 + (Penumbral sight.)
Ranged: 3++ (Magic.)
Handling: 0
Determination: 2
Fortitude 3+ (Undecided, may reset this focus. For now, Consider it Magic Knack related.)
Medicine: 2+ (Light Wounds)
Might: 2
Evasion: 5+++ (Dodging)
Stealth: 4++ (Silence.)
Survival: 2 + (Extreme conditions.)
Melee: 4++ (Magic)
Guile: 1
Theievery: 0
Lore: 3+ (Religion)
Crafting: 5++(Mortal arms)
Grappling: 0

Aspiring crafter:
Tailoring: Novice 0/336
Smithing: Master (13056/Infinite)
Carving: Expert (4728/12768)

Other skills:
Master fisher
Remembers how to play a few types of insturments. (Piano, Woodwind instruments, Harp)

snowflake-divider.png

{ COMBAT }
Peaceful or Violent:
Violent toward Jishrimites, Peaceful to mainly everyone else.

Ability: Exceptionally skilled, But not a practiced fighter, Especially in her new body. She finds herself reliant on magic more than the sword alone.
Strengths- Implements work arounds for certain problems mid combat. Recently the ideas have become borderline Ridiculous. She's quite fast as well.

Weaknesses- Hardly makes the first strike, Holy water, Mirrors, Her instabilities and insecurities can make her unpredictable.

Exercise: Lots of walking, Her mundane crafts

(Weaponry- Items with Lored props that see use will get a cropped screenshot in another part of the thread.)

+Fronslin's Focus+

Fronslin's focus; An arming sword made for him by Thordil

Kogrite/brass and darkened steel pommel with a Kogrite/brass ring in its middle. The pommel ends in a flat open surface, showing the emerald sealed inside. Stag antler grip with a brass ring seperating the smooth from the ridged side, ending in yet another brass ring. The crossguard, too, is made of darkened steel with a slight curve to it and rounded edges, ending in a small brass etched ring. The crossguard bears the inscriptions "In defiance of Darkness" on one side, and "In defense of The Realm" on the other. The steel blade has a gradual profile taper and ends in a fine tip. As a result of the work of The Sacred of Korog, this masterpiece of a sword is both beautifully crafted, perfectly balanced and incredibly resilient to damage.

Other information: This was forged using the Masterpiece boon made by the forge-masters hammer.
The gem is currently the Spectral Iris. A gem housing a very dim void. It is lit- Hosting a shifting skyscape of stars and a fake night sky of every hue inside it.

snowflake-divider.png
{ ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS }
-------------------
Personality:

Frost feels like an outsider in the body that is not hers, Still able to cast magic, still able to be with Valtae. The new existence has caused her to consider that she may be stuck like this forever, and this sparks a certain panic in her, though not out of rejection. She feels like there's not many people who have gone through what she is currently going through. And the familiar faces not recognizing her in this form causes her a bit of heartache. This has caused her to be a little more shy and reserved, But she will probably not stop talking if you get her started on a topic.

She has alot of inner turmoil and conflict from her current life situation, and does not know what direction this story is going anymore.

Religious Values: Likes all the gods except skragg and Jishrim. Doesn't actively worship any entity. Has a strong interest in the figment of magic. She currently worships Shalherana as a mage though- this is not exclusive, it is the main interest.

Alignment:
A very hopeless Chaotic good

{ Short Term Goals }

Teach
Reclaim home
{Long Term Goals }
Purge skragg and his influence from the realm, Force vyres back into the shadows where they belong.

Desires
Attain a more attractive form
snowflake-divider.png
Wardrobe: She owns three purple coats that do not properly fit her, and a faded purple dress.
Most Prized Possessions:
Her goblet from a dwarven hoard, Any item she owns made from Vorar or Thordil., Her old coats that do not fit her, Sugar's messenger bag, Her Mage cave, The Tree of Vot (though this isn't just hers.) Her Focus. Her wedding ring
Other: Various oddites, including personal ones from over the years of her previous life
Carried Inventory: (Her wedding ring- Guardians ring) Her focus, A dark thread hat, His purple greatcoat., A white book with lavender accent there is a cresting flower on the cover. This is her Grudge book. Occasionally her messenger bag which has other things in it
Funds: Depleting, Most is spent to give things away to other people, though there's a few little stashes of money she has access to.
Income: Funding from her Nobility.
Lands: Altera
Homes: Linistel
Pets:

Transportation: Carriages or walking. Might seek a proper steed at some point. So much walking...

Past Places of Residences: Renatus, Heaven's reach, Winterguard, Camp Frostlight, Azerport, And for a brief period of time Golden bay, Blackstone, Sanardu,
Places Traveled: Hawklight lands, Typically Mockingbay and Storms Landing, but also Linela. ,Burglarshire, various friend's houses.

Credit to Elz and Niah for helping me find this lovely template

Last edited:

Fronslin

Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Updated my crafting stats. Relations may be remade from the bottom up. Old relations will be imported and tweaks and also to do. Some more goals.

Fronslin

Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Townsday, 21th of Fogwater, 2308- Season of Decay

It's been a while since being a gravewalker. And being in this new body.

I've still felt uncomfortable but I'm making efforts to still be nice. Do good on my own time. I've secluded myself from the landing more often. Taken to isolation with an old friend I've long since thought was lost to us. I'm setting the foundation for something new.. Supplemental. I'm not sure where it's going yet but this is a pleasant distraction for the time being. In spite of my reservations. If someone is stupid enough to come here who ought not to It'll be on them. And not me.

Valtae continues to support my antics. I continue my efforts to provide aid when I am not predisposed with other activities. I am honestly not sure if I am happy as I am. I am relieved to be free of the curse, And even moreso to be able to spite Skragg. But this was a hasty move. I don't feel like I am as strong of a combatant. Before I didn't want to rely on my magic but now I have to. Save my touch which is more situational- I really wish I could fuse through matter like a formist. It would be a godsend in these times.

I still feel like I'm figuring myself out. I don't really care if I'm stuck as a man or woman, but I would like to be appealing. Perhaps it is my selfish nature as a mage. Or my vanity. But I like being pretty, And I like being able to fight as well. I do miss being a man. And I do miss the pleasurs and comforts it brought. Now everything between us is.. Tender. heartfelt. It is proper between us but I am striving to always convey how I feel to Valtae. I get the feeling she's taken into a lull and I'm not sure where this leads us. No matter what we've agreed that we're always going to be partners And yet with this new life. comes new exploration and opportunites. I guess the question is how many decades do I want to wait? I'm not exactly miserable. But I can't see myself being happy if I'm stuck like this after this divine spat ends.

I want to go home and fix what has happened there and retire to Vot.

Maybe build up stockpiles of weaponry for the end of the world. Raise my kids in peace and remove anyone who doesn't meet my standards. As high as they may be. It would just be nice to have a year of normality.

Magic practice
Tutelage
Gardening and landscaping some divine grounds.
Crafting
And child rearing..
With perhaps some fun studies and exploration of this world on my own.

It would be nice to compile my knowledge in a place. I am not as verbose as some of the scholars. But Mortality is fleeting for all of us. And while it sickens me- the thought of what I know falling into the wrong hands. I believe it should be worth recording. Including some of my personal history I do not fully remember.

I still wish to prepare a purge for the vyres but I'm going to ignore my gut until a need to kill one occurs. I will wait. And when it happens I will know.. And I shall not hesitate. Besides Journal. I didn't mind being a vyre. were it any different, and the enemy and the nature of the curse different- if I were not married and dedicated to upholding some semblance of being respectable to the pantheon and Shallherana.. I would certainly consider it something appealing. But I hold fast to my feelings and I am happy to be free of the temptation and possible.. Promiscuity it brings. I don't think I could take another friend turning yet, But I feel

Better.

I am reminded that I must be patient to get what I want. All of what I want. And that sometimes I will need to make self-sacrifices to get them.

I doubt I would ever make it into history, whatever happens. But for the first time I find myself wanting to be remembered. I no longer wish to fade away. But I feel that it's not possible.

I need to keep setting groundwork so that when death sticks for good. People aren't caught unprepared.

I'll amass my power tell no one. And carefully figure out the right pieces to the board. Just like I used to do.

And if my worst fears come to fruition.. I won't just say I told you so. I'll act. They can call me a monster for all I care. I'll die casting the spell I've come to anticipate using.

But I think I'm overdue some peace and quiet. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm free to have it. I suppose I should just make sure I earn it. Valtae's not quite at the point where the hospital can be left manned by the others. And I still have some spells left to teach.

There's still so many loose threads frayed in the wind. Can't tug on them. Can't meddle with everything. All I can do is follow orders from back home. And be the best that I can be in the meantime.

With love, Journal

Frosty

P.S Mage question of the day, Can Cognimancer's fall for their own illusions? Could I make myself look like someone else like I would If I was consumed by the curse? It beckons a question of the true Unknowable. It's a niche I wouldn't mind filling though I do not believe it possible right now.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Just getting some IC thoughts down on paper. Don't expect a prop for it IG yet. But if someone is in a situation to happen upon it DM me