Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Frost - The Vestige

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Main post update, Gonna try something meme tier for relations, I'll be dividing relations into four quadrants.

V1 of relations is up!

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
3rd of Springrise, 2310

Some interesting times for me. I found an old journal and got in the mood to make an entry. I don’t really remember most of the old entries but my memory was jogged a bit. The Magic goddess’ Reward for finishing my tower was obtained!. I finished up my worship. I can finally leave it behind.

Yet why do I feel like this is wrong? I just wanted being a mage to mean something to me. I wanted to Make things right and put her back on the pantheon. But It’s not something she ever held an interest in. Maybe I was just born too late. I guess somewhere along the way my judgment was clouded. I am often used to embracing change. Something I feel like has become more notable since the shift. Yet. It feels like I'm a little stuck. I will miss my more fervent worship. But I was set to move on from this anyway. The only practices I intend to keep are teaching at night, and sparking.

I guess we’re truly on our own in this age. I initially felt more lonely when the shift came. I was both the only mage around as strong as I am and the only mage outfitted for combat and longer fights. For a long time after the demons first made their presence known I’ve felt like my outlook on things was changing. Even after I became possessed, I made that awful mistake. I’m thankful to still have what I do. But we made a mistake in raising her. She was perfect the way she was, But It’s not my place to fight any grandstanding battle to knock her back down. I don’t want that but I don’t see a point in stopping anyone in trying.

No. The larger concerns are the ramifications from other entities, now having a foothold in our realm. Some of these elementals Do -not- sound endemic to our realm. I had an interest in studying them.But with no one currently mounting a war on demon-kin I feel like the best use of my time is spent preparing for that instead. The demons are a timeless enemy for us. I can’t move the hearts of those who don’t see them as the obvious threat that they are. And because of that people will suffer. It’s exhausting.

I guess the only thing worth doing now is pushing the limit of what’s possible. Both for our crafts and my magic. It’s been a long time. And I hope if the letter I sent reaches him. He sends back my first. I feel prepared to relight it. We’ll see if It comes.

Frost

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Thronesday, 25th of Ghostmoon, 2330

The Cor Empire's expansion continues, yet our plans remain steady. The Eizholz trees were worth the time spent learning to grow, but we face uncertainty on a grander scale. My current focus is preparing for a potential corruption war—more than just archfiends vying for control. Though the gods seem an unlikely threat, we must prioritize defending against a corruption that invades and spreads, particularly to the unwilling. Our age-old enemy presents a constant challenge.

We're fortunate to be able to make a variety of weapons, including those designed against curses, ice, and, more recently, mages. Some of their generals possess magic, so I reluctantly explore this avenue. Defensive protections are a work in progress. Eizholz has provided us with clothing and a new alloy suitable for heat and fire, although requisitions proceed slower than I'd prefer. It's essential to focus on soul protections moving forward. I aim to avoid relying solely on magic, ensuring these efforts can prepare anyone for the trials ahead.

I haven't had the time to create new spells of my own. While some prospects have shown promise, I might need to revisit my grimoire and adjust my roster of spells to make room. Ideally, having students capable of developing more Frostlight spells would be beneficial, but I can't dictate their wills

I don't intend to get deeply involved in the nearby war, but I'm ready to offer shelter if things take a turn for the worse. I'm committed to my preparations for what comes next, even if it feels isolating. People understandably prioritize their own creations, and it might be selfish to expect everyone to stockpile in the midst of this war. However, I'm determined to demonstrate the benefits of foresight. After completing a few more offerings to the Grey Lady and her followers, I'll prepare the ice weapons for this endeavor.

find myself missing Lernia. In moments like these, I yearn for the ability to create portals to visit her and return home in time for tea. While I recall Sugar having a means of contacting us during my time with Aor, I'm uncertain if it still exists. The next opportunity I get, I plan to visit Lernia."

Frost

P.s. I'm looking into breathing aids in the form of gems based of something I heard about. Could be good for the suffocating nature of the nethersphere, but also certain plagues.