Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Frostlight Munitions Donations

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Greetings!

I'm Fronslin, I'm an older player who has around a while. I've Icly been around working for different groups kingdoms and so on for a long time
But recently I wanted to try my own thing a while and I have a concept for rennovating my region into it's own faction thing.

The general idea behind this faction at least with it's rewards are to expand the crafting system. I want rewards to all be things at least every member can benefit from with one of their professions, and on the more IC side, I wanted to build a place to just craft and chill.

So, I want this build to turn out alright and we're a still a ways away from construction but if anyone wishes to help our cause...

OOC donations: Your IGN will be put up on a placcard in an OOC room called the room of reference, A room where we have props for all of the conquest skin items for easy reference
IC donations: A separate thread will likely pop up for this, but we will find a way to immortalize your character in an IC place. Mat donations are also welcome

---
More faction information-
The idea behind this faction is to do a communal crafting thing. We all work together, We learn new things about the crafting system, and once and a while we get together and fill commission orders together.
The build is like a northern villiage, isolated from most other settlements and we have a grand shrine nearby to interact with.

As of writing this I am
30k Toward a 100k goal.
Workers will be paid(Builders I mean, I'm outsourcing this), and leftover money will be stored in the faction bank once I make it.

If anyone is interested in joining, or donating. Please feel free to post here or Pm me.
I will likely be posting a draft for the faction in the coming days, So stay tuned!
Feel free to ask me general questions about it!​

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
With a nearly 40K Donation from Fortune We will be naming a tavern after their OOC name! Fortune's fall should be a welcomeing place for visitors. Thank you!

We have reached the 100K goal! We will for sure be able to get some roots down!
If anyone else would like to donate mats or money please make sure I know about it when you're on so I can keep track.

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
I am such a charitable person, donating my riches so the rich get richer and start a town and I get my name on a pub's sign.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I am opening donations back up and will be selling mats on the Down low until my claim and builder price is covered!

New goal 150k

Current as of writing: A little over 10k

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Update for people, I have gotten what I need to start building but now need a builder or two to collaborate with, I'm going to continue saving funds for the people who wish to take on this project with me.