Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] Ciphers and You

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
crypto-rotularum-figure1-1680.jpg
Frostwarts
Ciphers and You

Whether it be secret letters between friends or a foreboding puzzle for your adversary, ciphers are a keen way of preventing your words from being read by those you deem unworthy. Woven, after successfully solving the many secrets Frostwarts has on its grounds, has come to offer some assistance in the world of hidden messages. In her lesson, she will go over a few common ciphers, how to decode them, and how to write in them yourself!

This lesson will be hosted in the Auditorium. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

Sussurous

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public

Rating: Peaceful
Date: 24th of July
Time: 3:00 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the class, follow these instructions:

[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Auditorium]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed. Once you arrive, go up the stairs above the booze/tea corner, then up the stairs again till you can't go higher, then walk straight out into the auditorium.

Last edited:

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'm going to ask for a minor retcon so that this lesson can still go through, if I'm revived in time: The retcon being -- it was Foxbells who arranged this lesson, and not Woven.

Woven was killed. I wasn't given forewarning or asked for consent. The person who ordered the assassination, had planned for it to be after my event out of consideration for me. The assassins jumped the first opportunity they had anyways. (And the orchestrator has apologized to me OOC)

Anyways. Woven will be revived (The RP was... not worthy of a perma), but she won't be 'Woven' anymore. (She will still be able to arrive as Foxbells though)

I hope this is satisfactory to everyone, and hope that we're all fine with such a minor retcon? (to avoid having to delay the event indefinitely, and because it wasn't suppose to go down this way anyways)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm going to ask for a minor retcon so that this lesson can still go through, if I'm revived in time: The retcon being -- it was Foxbells who arranged this lesson, and not Woven.

Woven was killed. I wasn't given forewarning or asked for consent. The person who ordered the assassination, had planned for it to be after my event out of consideration for me. The assassins jumped the first opportunity they had anyways. (And the orchestrator has apologized to me OOC)

Anyways. Woven will be revived (The RP was... not worthy of a perma), but she won't be 'Woven' anymore.

I hope this is satisfactory to everyone, and hope that we're all fine with such a minor retcon? (to avoid having to delay the event indefinitely, and because it wasn't suppose to go down this way anyways)
Hey if you dont give consent you dont have to allow for your char to die. You can always just tell em to try again later and retcon the assassin ninja?

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hey if you dont give consent you dont have to allow for your char to die. You can always just tell em to try again later and retcon the assassin ninja?
Eh. It was a moderate region, and there was some acceptable reasons to attack Woven. It's just a drag that it affected my event is all. I should have been more clear in my post, I'm not disagreeing with the outcome I received, nor plan to contest it. I was just giving reasons why I think a retcon of this scope would be acceptable.

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Since Woven is unavailable, this event will be postponed to the 24th at the same time.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
This will be moved one hour to 3pm est. Still the same day!

Sekci

Lord of Altera
Patron
Sekci
Sekci
Patron
Does my character have to be registered as a student or is it fair game to just turn up?