Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dark Frostwarts] Greyling Culture

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dark Frostwarts
Greyling Culture

Karn Clawheart, someone who may proudly bare the title of remnant of another age, has come to Frostwarts as a teacher, now that term 3 has started and another Headmaster has temporarily taken over from Kublai. The Greyling will be enlightening those who wish to hear about the Greyling race; their history and their culture. Greylings, fearsome on the outside, might still have a thing or two to teach us, or so we will find out at the next Frostwarts Event!

To set the mood right, Karn will be teaching where his race naturally feels at home; underground. You may find this lesson in Frostwarts' Foundations!

ironassassin

Some rules, you will find, have changed now that a new headmaster has taken over...

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard downstairs.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 30th of January

Time: 21:00h GMT+1 / 3.00 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the Foundations, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Sanardu] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Foundations]

Go to Spawn, find the ship with the white mast. It takes you to Sanardu, find the boat with the grey sails and purple grape on it. It'll take you to Halbed, walk through the gates and make your way to the most South-Western point of town, you'll get to Frostwarts. After entering the school, go up the stairs above the tea corner, then turn left and head down under the stairs at the medical room. Further down you go and then underneath the stairs you just descended, to the Teacher's Tower's Foundations!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Keep in mind that this is quite early so we don't overlap with the celebration of the Jester's birthday.
Early can be good though, right? SHOW UP! :D

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'll visit, but once it hits 2:30 I'm gonna bail so I can finish up decorations.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event has been postponed, to give people a chance to heal up should they get wounded / get out of jail / take a break after the campaign concludes / wrap up loose ends.
Catanomical and I will discuss a better day to host it and update you all once we've set a date :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The third term at Frostwarts will be a bit... different.
Darkness intensifies!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since Karn is still in jail, this one will once again be postponed

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
i am,,, in mountains. will hope to be there but my computer currently doesnt have wifi and even if i had data on it im not in service

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend

Karn's lesson about Greylings sparked some thought-provoking questions about culture, ownership of land, extinction, and prejudice.

Thanks for coming, Mudpaw11 Jazzper & Luam
Hope to see you folks again at another Frostwarts event!

And thank you to ironassassin for the lesson!