Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] Lana's History of Everything -- pt. 2

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
284855-medieval.jpg
Frostwarts
Lana's History of Everything pt. 2

After her successful lesson this week Lana Wake is returning to Frostwarts for the second part of her series on Alteran History! This lesson will continue directly after her last one, focusing on the Age of Strife, Second Great War, and the Harateth Wars. While it will be somewhat shorter than the first it will touch on many intriguing topics that directly affect us today. She'll speak of things like the disappearance of the Immortal Kings, Syrien, Queen Leminth, demons, and how our Realms can be damaged metaphysically. Even if you didn't attend the first lesson you can still get quite a bit out of this one!

This lesson will be hosted in the Auditorium. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

I am Wake

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 12th of October
Time: 5:00 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the class, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Auditorium]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed. Once you arrive, go up the stairs above the booze/tea corner, then up the stairs again till you can't go higher, then walk straight out into the auditorium.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lesson did not start, as only two people showed up~

Olligreen to reschedule for next Sunday, to keep with the 'weekly lesson' theme.

Now the lesson is on the 4th!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This was supposed to be tonight. However, I am going to delay it another week.

Truthfully, I am simply not in the mindset for this lesson as I was last week. I am ready for dumb fun, games with friends and maybe a relaxing hour of Red Dead Online. However, I am not in the current state of mind to lecture on a lesson of the server's history.
Which is odd. The Second Great War is my favourite part of this server's history. I feel my childhood memories mixed in with the fantastical lore changes since to concoct this.. wonderful story of woe, warfare and hope which actually happened with real people's characters.

But.. That is a lesson for another time. Next week, next Sunday-- the 11th-- I hope =)
See you then.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I'm having trouble getting in contact with Wake atm. I'll update here and in the discord as to what's gonna happen with the lesson.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I just got home :(

Was at the local fish and chip shop when I looked at my phone whilst waiting to see Olli trying to get in contact with me! D':
I completely forgot this was meant to be today due to last week prosponing and the week before only two people showing up.

Tomorrow.
Its tomorrow.
Around this time, -30 minutes

AAHHHH