Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] On Flora and Healing

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
img_2858_2.jpg
Frostwarts
On Flora and Healing
- hosted by -
Lana Wake

Following the release of Lana's Book of Medical Flora, Professor Wake will be hosting an oral lecture on medical flora itself with a demonstration of how to create ointment, salves, and how to disinfect. Attending her lecture will benefit one in the knowledge of how plants can be used to heal. A smaller booklet on the most helpful flora will be made specially for the lecture, just like Lana's lecture at the Magnolia Monastery in 2306.

This lesson will be hosted in the Greenhouse. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

I am Wake

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 16th of May
Time: 5:00 pm EST

OOC:

To get to the Greenhouse, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Sanardu] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Greenhouse]

Go to Spawn, find the ship with the white mast. It takes you to Sanardu, find the boat with the grey sails and purple grape on it. It'll take you to Halbed, walk through the gates and make your way to the most South-Western point of town, you'll get to Frostwarts. After entering the gardens, go right and into the greenhouse.

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
This is being moved to the 16th due to some interfering plans on my part.
ICly, it's being pushed to give Lana some time for her broken ribs to heal.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
That was a very fun lecture to teach =)
Thank you all who came, I hope it helps in the future of RP.