Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts / Pits of Magic] Myths & Legends II

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Frostwarts
Myths & Legends
or
"What could be true?"

A new legend has arisen. The talk of an ancient anvil of power, said to be part of Queen Grief's warfare itself.
Headmaster Kublai, expert on Myths & Legends, sets out to uncover together with his students what is true of this tale and what is not.
To help shed light on this new threat, a lesson is held at the general lectures hall that discusses the recent rumors and seeks to find the truth within.
To join this lesson, it's essential you've read about the Anvil of Despair before showing up.
[HERE]

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard downstairs.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 28th of August
Time: 21:30h GMT+2 / 2.30pm CST / 3.30 pm EST

To get to the General Lectures Hall, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Sanardu] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [General Lectures Hall]

Go to Spawn, find the ship with the white mast. It takes you to Sanardu, find the boat with the grey sails and purple grape on it. It'll take you to Halbed, walk through the gates and make your way to the most South-Western point of town, you'll get to Frostwarts. Inside Frostwarts, Go left to the lecture hall.

(Should you want to host your own event in this timeslot, just send me a message and we can talk about moving things around)

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Is there any way that you could spread these events out a bit more? So far they've taken up all but one weekday (4/5) next week in/around the most popular time frame that I'm sure other people would like to host events, myself included. People can always schedule over these, but I know it would be preferred that there's only one event going on at a time.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is there any way that you could spread these events out a bit more? So far they've taken up all but one weekday (4/5) next week in/around the most popular time frame that I'm sure other people would like to host events, myself included. People can always schedule over these, but I know it would be preferred that there's only one event going on at a time.
If you intend to host an event when I got one planned just send me a message and we can talk about moving mine around so you can host it too.
I could potentially move this to tuesday and do the competition event the week after, but I do need to do this specific event before the campaign event I got planned.
Just shoot me a message and I'm sure we can arrange something that we can both agree on?

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
If you intend to host an event when I got one planned just send me a message and we can talk about moving mine around so you can host it too.
I could potentially move this to tuesday and do the competition event the week after, but I do need to do this specific event before the campaign event I got planned.
Just shoot me a message and I'm sure we can arrange something that we can both agree on?
Of course, I also just meant in general for other people. It's cool that there's lots of events going on, though.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Of course, I also just meant in general for other people. It's cool that there's lots of events going on, though.
Yeah I saw it was completely devoid of events this week so I figured I could take my chance and fill some slots.
I'm, however, not going to keep from hosting events just because there is a chance somewhere sometime that someone might want to host one instead.
Naturally I'm open to move things around if people want to host something, definitely!
I'm aware that I'm taking up this space so I'll be happy to see what I can do to let others get their chance too.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Perhaps I'll add a little addendum at the bottom of my event threads from now on that they can be moved if someone else feels like hosting something, just to make it clear.