Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] The Stars and You

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
9accd0a46478f14462978cb8c4046181.jpg
Frostwarts
The Stars and You
- hosted by -
Lana Wake

World-traveller and renowned scholar Lana Wake will be returning to Frostwarts to teach a lecture on Godsend, 11th of Truebirth regarding the Constellations of Altera Four! It will be a relatively simple lesson regarding her observations of the stars, teaching of each constellation and information regarding them.

This lesson will be hosted in the Auditorium. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

I am Wake

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 11th of April
Time: 5:00 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the class, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Auditorium]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed. Once you arrive, go up the stairs above the booze/tea corner, then up the stairs again till you can't go higher, then walk straight out into the auditorium.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This lesson will be basically what Lana wrote in her Metaphysics: Constellations book. But that is just more study material to graduate Frostwarts with when test questions come around~! :D

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
This lesson will be basically what Lana wrote in her Metaphysics: Constellations book. But that is just more study material to graduate Frostwarts with when test questions come around~! :D
*Intruigued*

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Thank you to all that attended :heart:
I will try and do more lectures soon!

Thank you to Clydeborne for being mindful of our event times, you had no reason to be! :D