Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] - To catch a Flying Menace

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I might be able to go! But i'd have to check, might have a PAT that day

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I'm down for this as Jackdaw, if there's room :) I can get online later today and rp with Kublai

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is today! Note that we start in Storm's Landing for this one!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
If successful, it'll be followed up by a 'magical creatures' lesson

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Will be a delay to 3:45pm EST - Have to sort some irl and get food. (And no other DM available, may be a bit of a short/simple event. Apologies)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We've fought some Phantoms OOCly, but half of us got some serious damage from descending the cliff IC, even before we encountered any notable creature. That made it all a lot harder. At that point, we weren't sure we'd even be able to pull this off and it became quite a stunt to come up with a plan that could be remotely successful.
Kublai threw a rock on Hugo's head too. But in the end we managed to get one dead and one alive. The state of both of them when they arrived in Frostwarts will be revealed upon the Magical Creatures lesson!

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
View attachment 100753
We've fought some Phantoms OOCly, but half of us got some serious damage from descending the cliff IC, even before we encountered any notable creature. That made it all a lot harder. At that point, we weren't sure we'd even be able to pull this off and it became quite a stunt to come up with a plan that could be remotely successful.
Kublai threw a rock on Hugo's head too. But in the end we managed to get one dead and one alive. The state of both of them when they arrived in Frostwarts will be revealed upon the Magical Creatures lesson!
Gar looks cool here