Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] Ultimate REVERSE Hide-and-seek Showdown

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Frostwarts
Hide-and-seek

Frostwarts is a giant school with lots of nooks and crannies to hide in. Kublai would like to invite everyone to some games of hide-and-seek to find the best hiding-spots possible. Sign up and put your honor on the line!

We will start with an ordinary game of hide-and-seek, where everyone hides and Kublai intends to find them. When someone is found, they start looking too, until everyone is found.

After that, we will do a reverse hide-and-seek game; Only 1 person hides, and everyone will look for this person. When you find them, you join in their hiding spot. In the end, everyone's hidden in the same spot and one person will be the lone fool.

Pulling jokes on each other is encouraged!

Name:
A joke:

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 1st of April
Time: 20:00h GMT+1

List of attendants so I can check during the event if we're missing anyone:
Woven, Sofia, Ingrid, Japser, Falco, Illy, Stella, Geralt, Kublai, Cassia, Gerry, Valentine, Garrett, Albert

OOC:
To get to the Library, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts]

Go to Spawn, across the tavern is a ship with grey sails. It'll take you to Halbed, walk through the gates and make your way to the most South-Western point of town, you'll get to Frostwarts.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yes, this is on the 1st of april, but it's only half a joke. This event will happen if enough people sign up to join the game. All through the game, memes and pulling jokes on each other is encouraged!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Should've let the temporary headmaster host one, then joined as Melzar.
That would have made the game of Hide & Seek more...high stakes.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Name: Stella
Joke: What's the difference between the noble gases and my mental state? One of them is stable :')

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Name: Kublai
Joke: What do you call a murderous Dwarven oracle???

Also, 9 people already signed up, including Jazzper as he made a joke and including myself. There's still plenty room for more people. This is gonna be so much fun :)