Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

FryFan333's WhiteList Application - Declined - wandering_robin

FryFan333

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My minecraft user name is FryFan333​
2. How old are you?
I am 12 years old, and soon to be 13​
3. What gender are you?
I am male​
4. What country do you live in?
I live in the United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I agree to read the Survival Guide​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I agree to consult both the Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
This is the reason of which I want to join the server​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have been playing these type of games since I was 6 years old
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)
Well people at my school say I'm a bit of an awkward weirdo, and frankly I can't have a reason not for them to think that way, but when it comes to videogames I always become so chatty. Videogames are the only thing that does not make me go crazy, so without having these handy contraptions I would not be a happy person. Role-playing games have been my favorite thing ever since my dad let me try the The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion when I was six years old. I love the people on Minecraft because they are some of the only people I can relate to, which is why I usually end up becoming some sort of friend with the owner of the servers that I play on (lol). I've been playing Minecraft ever since my friend told me about this game that he watched a youtube video on, which he later told me was Minecraft, I'm not exactly sure but I believe the day was August 24th, 2010. Ever since that day I knew that Minecraft was going to be my favorite game for a LONG time. The reason of why I wanted to play on this server is because I love Skyrim, and that in my opinion is the best role-playing game (along with fallout). But I think that should just about rap up my summary, thank you for your time.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I did create a castle once in 1.7.3 but I'm afraid I never took a picture
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I think I just about told everything in the sentences
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware that hacks are a banable offense
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found it on mcserverlist
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have now (lol)