Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galactica's application [Declined - Niko]

Galactica

Villager
What is your Minecraft username?
GalacticaWolf51

2. How old are you?
Im 15

3. What country are you from?
Im from America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have

5. In your own words, how would you define meta-gaming and power-gaming?
Meta gaming- Alt accounts can not be used to help your main account its counted as meta gaming
Power-gaming- Deciding the persons action and not allowing them to pick what they are going to do

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No it is not allowed

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Mentors are designed to help you get used to the server; you can see a list of our current Mentors and what they can do for you under 'Code of Conduct!' [x].)

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Sydney, Im 15 I play games all the time. I have 4 dogs and a cat, my favorite band would have to be Panic! at the Disco, and my chemical romance but I love all types of music. I love superheros and any unnatural creatures, I also play D&D. I think of my self as friendly but I do tend to get annoyed very easily.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
i love to build but I currently do not have any pictures of my work

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching for role play servers and saw this and though it would be interesting

Character Name:
Acantha

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Brown hair/fur and eyes.. Her fur tends to be darker near the ends of her fur/hair.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Her skin is a light brown

About Your Character!

Acantha a Caparii, although she was loved by all in her village she didn't feel like her life was amounting to much. So at the ripe age of 16, she was off to go and find her destiny...or at least something to quench that boredom of hers. As she was walking through a nearby woods she ran into a group of humans, now Acantha is a Lighthoof Caparii so they didn't suspect her at all, in fact, they thought that she was a human who was alone and lost. they tried to get her to stay with them so that they could keep her safe and away from the dangers of the forest, but Acantha is a stubborn soul and wanted to do things by herself so she bid the travelers goodbye and started back on her adventure. Years passed and Acantha is staring at a bought, the only way to go to her next destination. She couldn't believe it a whole new adventure was about to start, she looked back at the years that have flown by so fast. from the time that she friended a whole family of humans to the time that a group of elves wanted her to join their own adventure. It was finally time to keep her adventure going make new memories and to have even more fun.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application to Hollowworld. Before we proceed there are a few issues that need to be addressed.

- You list a correct example of metagaming, however we're looking for you to state what the definition this server uses in your own words. If you need a reference the Roleplay Starter Guide in this subforum has several examples along with the server's definition listed.

- You did not list a Mentor in question 7. Mentors are players (like me) who review applications and answer queries any newcomer has about our lovely little community here. You can just put my name down for the question but if you wish to learn about the rest of the Mentor team feel free to click the link in the filler text beneath question 7.

- Your test is 225/400 words. We ask applicants to provide a 400 word minimum test in order for them to demonstrate to us they have the capability to create a coherent story and contribute to the creation of stories amongst the rest of the players in this community.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to write this application. I look forward to reading it once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.