Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

garang23 application. [Denied - Jinny]

tablealec

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Garang23

2. How old are you?
I am 16 year old.

3. What country are you from?
I am from Canada.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have read them and tried to understant it the best I could.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I found it to be the act of breaking out of the rp bound of a caracther. For me in mean breaking the rp atmosphere for all player around them. For a real description. power gamming is the act of giving your cracther and unfair advantage through exploiting flaw in the game or outrigth giving ourself a power that he too powerful. met gamming. Is using info outside of rp to have a unfair advantage or even doing something witouth saying we are doing that and using that at our advantage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
I think am gonna go with no.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
(Mentors are designed to help you get used to the server; you can see a list of our current Mentors and what they can do for you under 'Code of Conduct!' [x].)
Squidziod.

8. Tell us about yourself!
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)
I am a gamer of rpg game: witcher, elder scroll, dragon age,... name it i played it. I work as a baseball ref and i also play baseball. I like to listen to pop, electro and also nigthcore song. I like to read mistery novel. Finnaly when am not doing any of that am watching anime, my faverite one being Stein Gate.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
NO i havent done any work worth notice

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, i found it looking for a good medieval server.

Character Name:
Ascelin Iamys
Character Age:
17 age

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
(We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)
Blue eye, blond hair, white skin, a normal white shirt, a coat and brown pants. He has a average face with no uinique facial feature.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Ascelin lived a normal life. He had a normal childhood, had a couple of friend, was generous and could even provide for himself. The only thing that was different for him was that he was shelter from the outsidee. HIs parent of a natural coward were tryign to protecthim from everything.But even with all this in its life he always heard stories at the bar. Of great thing, adventure and whealth. He did not care about the wealth or anything else. But relfecting on his life he realised one thing it was repetetive and boring. Sure it was a assure live, but for him he wanted more, a reeason to continue and the possibility of leaving something that would outlast him. So during the nigth while his parent were asleep he decide to run away from home to discover the world. Even just setting one foot outside of his village brought him to one conclusion. He knew nothing about the outside. Stricking a new curiosity inside him he decided to forget his worries and welcome his new life with open arm. He quitted the village that day romaing on the road like a vagabond looking leaving his whole past llife behind to start a new. His time passing wondering around brougth him to reashearch the most he could about the world he could get to know. Bringing him to develop a big interest to nature. But even still the influence of his parent did not vanish. He was still much more scared easily then most person would.
Even with is weekness he did not eant to give up he decided topersevere and try to vainquish his fear to complete the dream he now had. Also Ascelyin waas confronthig his new reality a much mor harsh environment then he was habituate to figth in his hometown village, On his long road he meeted another travelerlooking really hungry. Even tho is supply were little he decide to share it with his new friend. Having almost nothing to give him for his generous act. The traveler decided to give him his coat stating that he wouldn't need it were hei going. he wore it ever since that moment. Even if its day where not all fun or what he had imagined he know that whjen he decided to leave he made the rigth choiche and wouldn't change it for anything. HE was ready to see what fate had in reserve for him.

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! I read over your application and have a few things that need to be rectified.

1) Your grammar and/or English are poorly demonstrated. - Communication is an important part of our server, and if you do not have to proper English skills, then it is hard to accept your application and roleplay with you. Please work on your applications all around spelling and grammar errors.

2) Powergaming definition - Your definition of powergaming is not what we're looking for. Please re-read the roleplaying guide and see if in your own words, if you can rewrite the definition.

3) Character definition - Please expand upon your definition and go more in depth.

If you have any questions or concerns, please message me or another mentor. Otherwise, I'm excited to see your fixes!

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Denying this because you have not responded in a timely fashion. You may reapply in a weeks' time. If you have questions or concerns, please message me or another mentor.