Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gavyn's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

Gavyn

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Haenser

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Meta-gamin: Using info that you learned out of character to better yourself or to use in character. Say you see somebodies name as their nametag and then say their name irp without them telling it to you. That would be metagaming.

Power-gaming: When you force somebody to do something from your rp action or just plain out killing them. Say Jim is fighting Ben, and Ben throws a punch at Jim and says he broke Jim's nose without letting Jim respond. That would be powergaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi, my name is Gavyn. I have been roleplaying on a different Minecraft roleplay server for the past four years and decided its time to expand my horizons when it comes to Minecraft roleplay. Apart from that I have been in scouts since I was eight and am currently working towards achieving my Eagle rank. On my free time I enjoy skating, reading, writing, gardening and other odd hobbies.

9. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Celestea

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Amos Merlyn

Character Age:

Character Race:
Northern Sangrian

Appearance:
A young male that stands at a height of about 6'3'' and a rather scrawny seeming build to him. He has a dirty blonde tint to his hair and grey eyes. His clothing is simple with minimal plating, but agile movement lets him use it to the best of his ability.

Written Test!
Amos Merlyn stands at a height of about 6'3'', with a build that would seem rather scrawny, but very defined at a closer look. He wears a simple top with the right sleeve rolled up. He wears light plating on his left arm and carries a falchion on the left side of his hip. On his right arm would be a sprawling tattoo of a winding mountain trail and a dense forest. His eyes are a piercing grey, and his hair a dirtied blonde. His hair would be pulled back into a small and simple ponytail with the sides and back of his head shaved. Amos is a rather quiet individual, often seen traveling or studying on his own, avoiding others at almost all costs; but if one were to interact with him they would quickly notice his very charming and flirtatious personality. The smell of pine tar can almost instantly be noticed as emitting from him, any to get closer to him would be able to smell a sweet undertone of a finely aged cherry wine.

The falchion he carries by his side is that of a somewhat intricate design, passed down through the generations of his hunters clan he was raised in. This sword is a long sweeping steel falchion, forged out of a dense black ferrum. First you would notice its broad, razor-sharp blade, before it comes to a slightly curved thrusting point, from which a double fuller runs the entire blade length, all the way to the wide cruciform cross-guard. An ornate hand-guard wraps its way around the handle, which is wrapped from a dark red string with exquisite care, this making the wielders hand incredibly comfortable when holding the blade. The near perfect balance of the blade would reveal the beautiful circular pommel to be made of a near solid gold. Down the center of the fuller lies the words carefully, yet sloppily engraved: "We aren't done yet".

This is a phrase commonly said by Amos as he continues to remind himself that he is the last left of his clan. The others being run down by a large group of bandits shortly after his training came to complete. But this is simply just the beginning of his story as he now needs to forge his own paths and find his way in the cruel world. He now spends his time enjoying the common pastime of Sangrians, spearfishing. Along with several others he took up over the years, some of which being: writing, tinkering, trapping, and most certainly hunting. He tries to stick as close to his roots as he can, but knows change is a must.

Amos+falchion.png
Das_Unversohnliche_Brennen.png
amosskin.jpg

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey friend, this truly is lovely- however, my only concern is that the written test is a little short!
Please extend it to 400 words to meet the minimum requirements of the application, and then let me know- and I will take another look at it.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sorry about the delay, I got mostly caught up in work, and was not able to get online to whitelist you. On that note- I do want to remind you that you need to start off your character with only basic arms and armor. (Aka no steel swords or armor. Iron is fine.) Your character should begin as an amateur in his skills, especially fighting.

However- I am still happy to whitelist you- though please do ensure that you start your character off without that rad looking sword and that armor. (Get it made by a smith in-game!)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

IP: minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you need a discord invite- let me know!