Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Geminine's white list application [Denied (too young)- madyson0915]

Geminine

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Geminine
2. Age: Twelve years of age
3. Gender: Female~
4. Country: Australia
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums?
I have read both the Survival guide and the Citizenship Tome, and I very much agree to re-read through both should I come to a spot of difficulty.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I am incredibly excited to see and partake in the roleplay community of this server, I feel that is really brings people together for the mutual enjoyment of the adventures and stories.
I have close to ten years of roleplay experience safely tucked under my belt so to speak, I engage very actively in pen and paper as well as forum and client based roleplay at all given opportunities.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in around 8 sentences. This is just so we know you are not an idiot and can communicate in a proper way. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.Posting too little information will get you declined or slow down the whitelisting because we will need to ask to add more !
I am Monica and I have started playing minecraft since 1.2.5 update. Ever since I started playing minecraft I have came to realise how to farm and so i have came to new and different ideas for farming.I am also excellent at tree farming. I don't use any cheats, wom or any kind of those examples. I like to play Minecraft and cod with my friends and family. I've only started minecraft, so i think a good RP server like Hollow land will get me addicted. Don't judge me on my writing for i am only twelve and please don't judge me on my age I am perfectly well-mannered, B-A student and very, very smart. I am really proud of myself because of minecraft because I on my own have saved enough money for minecraft ($25 Australian dollars). I also love going on heroic adventures on Minecraft like saving a damsel in distress except the damsel is a guy (LOL). Thank you :).
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No sorry but I will soon.:)
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I can't imagine so, for the moment at least~
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Indeed I do.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found your lovely server on minecraft and since i saw your name and description I jumped onto this website and sent you guys this Application for White List.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I believe i have.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I am so sorry. This application is wonderful however,
In accordance with the standards set by the ESRB, the Hollow World server strictly follows the minimum requirements of the E10 ESRB rating. Due to the unpredictability of online play, and standards set by other online multiplayer games, all whitelist applicants must meet the minimum requirement of the T ESRB rating. Titles rated T(Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older.​
All whitelist applicants must be 13 years or older.​