Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geo_08 profile

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Name: George
Nickname/Alias: The 'off' white wizard
Height: 6ft 8 inch
Weight: Varies
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Chalky white
Identifying Marks: Scars from battles past
Appearance: An old man, getting on in years, using his tightly curled staff as both a magical device and a walking stick.

The story.

In ages gone by this man has been somewhat of a mystery. His character shrouded in secrecy he would appear when armies were at their knees and restore balance in power.

People who have witnessed this being have told stories about the capabilities of a range of spells but he never uses them excessively, he also carries a sword for times of great need. Some say the sword is more feared than his magic

Some texts describe this man as a saint though he is nothing of the sort, well, he was. When this great wizard started to show his age his enemies took advantage, they chased after him on horseback captured him and forced him to fight in unjust wars against innocent people slaughtering all who came in the path of their armies. After this experience George vows to gain revenge upon his capturers and protect altara as it exists now... Whatever the cost...

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
If your magic is strong enough to make entire armies and nations cower, you're going to need alot of weaknesses so you arent always an OP magic abusing god.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
I suppose the lack of ability to get anywhere quickly is a big downside... Also the complete inability to do anything if somebody gets close is also rather a downside...
I might think of something a bit less generic and have another go...

Thanks

Geo

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
geo... everyone has the lack of ability to get anywhere quickly. And you just said people fear his sword more than his magic, meaning he hits people up close.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
absolutely, just make a new forum and when ur done i can delete this one for ya ^_^