Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

GhostKairo123`s application for HollowWorld [Declined-Karasu1996]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
1. Your Minecraft username: GhostKairo123
2. Age: 22
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Canada

5. Yes, I have read it.
6. Yes I do, I have done rolepay on minecraft on other servers with my friends, I love it! The roleplay aspect is one of the reasons I want to join so much! It`s just the fact that i have a few roleplay question to ask some admins.

7. I`m a guy who gets along easily with new people and that loves playng online games with my friends! I read manga (Japanes comics), draw manga, draw pixel art, read books and play games. I`m here to have a great roleplay experience on Minecraft have fun like we should do when playing games. In Minecrat, I like to go on hunts (treasure hunts, monster hunts etc.), practice my archery skill and sword skills, I also like to raid places (depending the mood I`m having).

10. Yes I am aware.
11. By a server list site.

12.Not yet, but I will.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
where are the rest of the questions (8 and 9) and add a bit more to seven, we want to know whether or not you have the creativity to cope with the roleplay of our server. We dont want someone here who will only roam around and talk a few sentences to the passerby. ;) so give us some interesting things about you you only need a few more sentences, so click the edit link under your post and write away.

Status
Not open for further replies.