Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gib's art II {Commissions closed}

Would anyone be interested in commissions for rads/cash if I have time?

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • nope

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • rads

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • cash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
I’m going to New Zealand for two weeks from Tuesday so I won’t have a computer or anything to do any more drawings/commissions!

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
someone wife her up

edit: wanted to practice achilles' likeness ( x ) so here's the reference. I'll probs be doing some more of these using references of my face claim to help me be able to draw her consistently, so scrap the last one because that doesn't look like her at all lmao but either way I love her despite her being a horrifically underdeveloped character

edit 2: wow gib use less punctuation wow

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
someone wife her up
View attachment 102227

edit: wanted to practice achilles' likeness ( x ) so here's the reference. I'll probs be doing some more of these using references of my face claim to help me be able to draw her consistently, so scrap the last one because that doesn't look like her at all lmao but either way I love her despite her being a horrifically underdeveloped character

i'll come wife her up..,.,,.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
someone wife her up
View attachment 102227

Looks good!

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
wanted to design another character so here's ballard, achilles' brother

edit: all my characters are malfoys