Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Gifts of Remembrance

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
(A poster pinned to the Crossroads message board and the Grafjell message board. ICly and OOCly!)
---------<====>---------
Gifts of Remembrance
---------<====>---------

For those long departed, the island of Grafjell holds another ceremony in remembrance to them.
On Fireday, 15th of Spoorbloom those who wish to offer a gift of remembrance for those gone may meet in the graveyard just outside the Cathedral in Grafjell.
We will lay tokens, which may be items the departed held near and dear in life, or maybe simply an item that reminds you of them, and bury them.
Those who come are asked to bring an item and prepare a small speech. If anyone wants to lay their gift in private there will be time after the ceremony.
A prayer will be lead by Melosa Walterius-Crow right after the ceremony inside the cathedral. A prayer to the Grey Lady in hopes that those who have left life have found peace in the afterlife.
I hope to see you there, may the Grey Lady delay your judgement a little longer, friend.
-Melosa Walterius-Crow

===========================================

(OOC)
What: A ceremony where we will lay gifts to our departed in the ground and bury them. Then a prayer held afterwards.
When: Friday, 15th of May. (This Friday) 4:00 PM EST (Time subject to change-)
Click here for your timezone!
Click here for countdown!

Where: Grafjell Graveyard and Cathedral! Melosa will guide those who are unfamiliar from the docks. I will also post a map a little closer to time-
Grafjell Remember.png

Tags for Grafjell: @solus @Estes241 @CthulhuPeople @Hogo-Sha Kitsune @Niah @Bob_the_BuilderPet @TurtlePrada @godfather1 @Monster_Dan

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I sincerely hope I can catch you in the morning/early afternoon. Afternon! Anon anon amuck.

(It's 4:30 am, that's my excuse.)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
ETA: 4 hours and 25 minutes!
*Hurries to get ready.*

Also I am going to be around here in a few if you still need me-

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Aw I really wanted to attend this but loup isn't revived. This is a shame.
You can still come regardless!

Speaking of that- Even if your character doesn't have something to offer they are more than welcome to attend!
Just to pay respects to the dead in general or even just to attend the prayer to the Grey Lady. :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Uploaded a map to the OP-
Melosa will be there to lead those from the docks but there is a map if anyone dares try to find their way through Grafjell alone.~
Grafjell Remember.png
ETA: ~3 hours

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
15 minutes- Make your way to the docks in Grafjell if you wish to attend!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
It is beginning, we are waiting a minute or two for any latecomers then beginning!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
It is over! Thanks to all who came it was actually quite fun and a bit interesting as well! :D