Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Give me your kid

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello.

Elizabeth is great fun and all. She's my main and I'll play her most days. But sometimes, I just want a side character that's fun for easy-going stuff. Does anyone have a kid that needs a player? I'll RP it if it's 5 or older. Girl preferably, but I'll take what I can get really. Please and thanks.

: )

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
i mean Rob did have a sister who hasn't been seen in years, you wouldn't be a kid but it would be basically a blank slate.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
There's a de Courtnay child that's currently unplayed if that interests you.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As far as I know both of them are available to be played.
Brit and I are looking for a player for the kid, yeah, but we're both picky about it.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I was referring to Elnaril. I didn't even know another had been born.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
No worries. I kinda want a kid that's low drama, so I don't think I'd be right for de Courtnay. Not my thing.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
As an alternative for a girl, there's Ciaran who is Daeron's youngest if you'd like.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Niah can have any of avas triplets for me (oh and the other 2 are up for grabs #magikparent)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Legit, I saw this and knew immediately what was going on. But I couldn't help but pause, and laugh, as the second thing that ran through my head was that Kane was starting to kidnap children.

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Not a kid as such... though Tae does have a little sister she sends baubles to regularly