Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

glyd3rxsnoop13's hollow world application [Declined - fencible]

Status
Not open for further replies.

glydrxsnoop

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:glyd3rxsnoop13
2. Your real name:aaron webb
3. Age:17
4. Gender:male
5. Country:UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i have had lots of experience in rp servers i have ran one before but through hamachi with a couple of friends that enjoy rp srevers
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
the reason im here is to find and make a couple of friends that enjoy creating large citys to play a bit of rp'ing inside. if you need help while building and i will be there to help out i have help my older brother who plays minecraft build two ginormous castles so he can have arrows wars with his friends on his server but he no longer wants me to be a part of his server. so i would like to join this rp server because of the great and outstanding work of your buildings and extremely great structures
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.if i could i would but the castles i helped build my brother and his friends kinda "TNT"ed it i just wish i took a photo of it becasue is fairly good from my understanding of buildings

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?
through MCSL and signitures on the minecraft forum
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i will vote when MCSL will decide to work
ps. my skin is this : http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/30435/diamond-knight/

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please take another look at question eight and add to your answer. Rather than why you wish to join this server, as you stated, it asks simply about you. What are your hobbies, past-times, job wishes, subjects you do/did at school etc. Basically, just tell us about you. We want to know everyone playing with us so that you can be further involved within our community and therefore have a more enjoyable experience.

Additionally, you failed to answer questions 10 and 11. Please try not to rush your application, as this will mean you are processed slower and may not aptly communicate best what you wish to tell us, so we may not get the full picture of who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.