Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Goat Bab Lorabella

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I tried reporting this post, and clearly nothing has come of it so I'll make a single public post here.
We didnt respond in the 25ish minutes since it was reported since we unfortunately currently have 1 moderator unavailable over the weekends, 2 are asleep (counting myself, until I saw Moderation stuff pop up) and the fourth possibly hadnt looked on the Forums within that timespan.

I now also see there was one on Friday, but there were was a sudden problem with the Report function for Moderation that is now resolved. So sorry for that malfunction, but if the Report button doesnt seem functional, a ticket is always an option.

This is being handled and will be further addressed by Moderation in the form of a potential character format or Kings Law addendum within a day.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
We didnt respond in the 25ish minutes since it was reported since we unfortunately currently have 1 moderator unavailable over the weekends, 2 are asleep (counting myself, until I saw Moderation stuff pop up) and the fourth possibly hadnt looked on the Forums within that timespan.

I now also see there was one on Friday, but there were was a sudden problem with the Report function for Moderation that is now resolved. So sorry for that malfunction, but if the Report button doesnt seem functional, a ticket is always an option.

This is being handled and will be further addressed by Moderation in the form of a potential character format or Kings Law addendum within a day.
Thank you. Have a good day.

Lizardd_

Loyal Servant of Altera
Galaxy Lily_ The Cartoon Witch
Jazzper

First of all. Lorabella is indeed a child and has not and will not make sexual advancements towards others because she is a child. Second of all, this is my first time hearing of any kind of complaint, and I OOCly and ICly do not know any asexual characters. I apologize if that makes anyone uncomfortable and I'll get rid of the section under romantic interests.

Since Lorabella is 7, almost 8, it's around the time (I believe) in life where you start to get "puppy love" and like a bunch of people before growing out of them. I'll say it again, having a crush on someone does not mean you are making any sexual advances, or have tried to make sexual advances, she is 7, please keep that in mind.

Thank you, have a good day.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Galaxy Lily_ The Cartoon Witch
Jazzper

First of all. Lorabella is indeed a child and has not and will not make sexual advancements towards others because she is a child. Second of all, this is my first time hearing of any kind of complaint, and I OOCly and ICly do not know any asexual characters. I apologize if that makes anyone uncomfortable and I'll get rid of the section under romantic interests.

Since Lorabella is 7, almost 8, it's around the time (I believe) in life where you start to get "puppy love" and like a bunch of people before growing out of them. I'll say it again, having a crush on someone does not mean you are making any sexual advances, or have tried to make sexual advances, she is 7, please keep that in mind.

Thank you, have a good day.
Do not worry, you did nothing wrong. It's just that with the recent occurrances and the wording on the Character Template, I can understand some folks deem it peculiar.

Thank you, however, for the current solution.
Once Im fully awake again, Ill discuss it amongst Staff/Moderation to see if we can edit/clarify the Sexuality and Romantic Interest sections of the template for child characters. This to avoid thos same discomfort in the future.

Lizardd_

Loyal Servant of Altera
Do not worry, you did nothing wrong. It's just that with the recent occurrances and the wording on the Character Template, I can understand some folks deem it peculiar.

Thank you, however, for the current solution.
Once Im fully awake again, Ill discuss it amongst Staff/Moderation to see if we can edit/clarify the Sexuality and Romantic Interest sections of the template for child characters. This to avoid thos same discomfort in the future.
Thanks Jazzper, sorry you had to do this barely awake. When you do discuss it please let me know if I need to change anything. Until then, sleep well

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Because the player of at least one of the characters who lorabella has romantic feelings for has oocly expressed discomfort with such advances and is playing their character as ace. Also, Lora is much younger than both of them, which can look pretty weird from an outside perspective.
hi, said player here- I just wanna clarify, I didn’t say anything directly to Lizardd_ , I was just sort of uncomfortable with it and worried they would take offense if I said something. I was trying to express Luna ICly as not returning her affections, or more often, completely misinterpreting them to try and communicate this but it was an error on my part. Just a heads up though- I do like to be notified beforehand if someone wants to ICly have one of their characters crush on one of my underage characters (this doesn’t apply to the adults) to avoid stuff like this ^^;

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thanks Jazzper, sorry you had to do this barely awake. When you do discuss it please let me know if I need to change anything. Until then, sleep well
Not a problem, and thank you for baring with us. Just so all involved are aware; changes have been made to the Character Profile Template ('Sexuality' section has a note) and Inappropriate Roleplay Guidelines ('Age' section). Hopefully that clarifies things and prevents this debate in the future.

This profile can be cleaned up if desired Lizardd_.

Lizardd_

Loyal Servant of Altera