Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Gold & Mirth | 1st July, 5EST [Public]{Moderate}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1655069745796.png

──────────────────────
GOLD & MIRTH
──────────────────────

Advertisements, posters, and heralds appear across major port cities advertising an evening of merriment, celebration, and gambling.
Tickets are said to cost 100r per, and various merchants upon the docks will be willing to accept the coin and give the invite in return.

-=[○]=-

Essentially a tavern night with gambling and divine themes, as Jax crowns his Exalted and takes a bit of coin for his effort. I'll be doing something like 'walk onto this ship and be transported to a location' and within I'll go for no murder but bar brawls being entirely fine - Within Divine influence punishing those who break the rules. Anyone is welcome, I encourage all to join.

I'll make the ticket 'props' in game to send to you as keepsakes, but please follow the form and post on this thread so I know who to send to:
IGN: (Give me the IGN to send the ticket to!)
Payment: (Send 100r to the server and show me a screenshot - /money send server 100 )

I am also looking for 2-3 folks who would like their characters to run gambling games - I am bad at them but I'll come up with something nice as a prize for helping out me (and Jax). Message me on here or discord!

DATE | 1st July
TIME | 5EST​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I don't think anyone has bought tickets yet and that might be my bad. I'll make this a raffle as well with the prize being mysterious.

100r per, pay me or 'server' and show screenies. One per character.

Ticket List:
1. Byrne -
2. Freia -
3. Matt
4. Jacob
5. Eliss -
6. Horus -
7. Milah -
8. Lana
9. Targ -
10. Tomniel -
11. Raelur -
12. Marian -
13. Morpheus -
14. Grundy -
15. Adda-
16. Alek -
17. Cymic -
18. Avalyn -
19. Anwar

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
My mistake - Tickets for entry are the raffle ones, my bad. :p Jax accepts your generous donations of the extra 100 though and does not do refunds.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Reminder -- Tickets are required for entry. Jax is greedy.

You may buy tickets for other people but if only four people appear to watch Cymic get Exalted I'll feel bad.

(We also have 2 gamblers now. This is tomorrow!!)

Horus

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Hyscope
Hyscope
A ticket for one Horus Carmesí, please!
IGN: Hyssope
1656660992287.png

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IGN: Jasper151627237
A little extra for Jax so he is hopefully less likely to shipwreck me
1656672574809.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Tickets updated - This is in about 45 minutes! I'll TP the gamblers in 15 mins ahead of time to make sure its suitable.