Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Goligy08's Application [Approved - Raalvara]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Goligy08
2. How old are you?
15 Years old
3. What country are you from?
The UK (Northern Ireland)
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone uses information outside the roleplay to their advantage e.g. You find out that a criminal is hiding in a warehouse by the docks and you tell a guard of their location even though your character wouldn't know they were there
Powergaming is when a character uses a action during a fight that is unfair and does not allow the other player in any way to block/avoid and usually the character has not develop their skills to the extent to even make it some what possible making it very unfair towards the players being reasonable and knowing their limits. .
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
X-ray mods or X-ray texture packs are not allowed because it very unrealistic and removes the excitement of finding a rare material and is unfair to people who do not have X-ray.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny
8. Tell us about yourself!
My irl name is Oran I mainly play video games with my friends or I'll play with my seven month old Springer Spaniel. I usually send an hour per night reading a book and because of that I love English and I grew to love roleplaying characters on Skyrim on my Xbox One (My laptop isn't powerful enough to run Skyrim) I then tried Gta 5 rp as well, loved roleplaying then I decided to look for Minecraft roleplays I thought of Thronecraft at first but I was put off because of the pvp system but I found HollowWorld on Planet Minecraft and I loved the look of your sever then I read all the rules and looked at the lore and I am hoping I'll be on your server roleplaying!
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
None
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found your server while looking at rp servers on Planet Minecraft
Character Name
Imar Greston
Character Age:
Character Race:
Dwarf
Appearance:
A 4'6 ft with a total weight of 144lbs he has twinkling blue eyes he also has long thick nest of a light brown hair and he has a massive beard that he prides himself on, light brown and very bushy with the beard tied near the bottom to keep neat. His overall body is plomp but hidden in his fat is his strong and capable muscles and his skin fair skinned .
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
n/a
Written Test!
Imar lived in an uncharted island in the north where many races lived together out of survival. The winter was long and brutal not sparing any man, women or child this forced the races together but there were often fights amongst them but for the most part they stuck together. Imar’s father was a miner who prided himself of being a dwarf and he read about the tongue of the dwarves he also often spoke to Imar about the old clans and because of this Imar became proud and he learned to speak Horgaahn. His mother was a hunter and a very intelligent women she drilled into him manners, how to get information, how to sneak, how to skin animals, and how to clean and mend wounds and showed him how to make use of the wilds. After he turned 20 years old his father began teaching him how to mine and refine ores, how to chop down trees and process them into planks, and to build basic structures, to craft tools and armour and he also taught Imar to sing and to use the lute. His mother also taught him to swim and to climb and she showed him farming techniques she also began giving him massive books and poems to read to better his mind and she taught him about the other races.

At the age of 25 he was intelligent, witty, strong and has good manners because of his ideal traits he was tasked by the village to help hunt animals and beasts in the nearby woods he managed to double the intake of food for the village and was only bested by his mother this went for 17 years until a part of the mining system collapsed on a massive group of miners and the village needed the ores badly for the hunting knives to skin the animals and swords for the hunters and the guards. So Imar and some others were drafted to work in the mines and Imar loved it, it was in his blood. As the dwarves mined they sang to the rhythm of the picks smashing into the stone, Imar was very cheerful and at the start of the first break on his second day he was given a tankard filled with beer and he downed it for the first time and like all dwarves, he craved it with the warming sensation and the feeling of his strength renewed. 7 years past and he wanted to move on from the island he told his parents who gave him advice on where to go and gave him plenty of food and coin for the journey and gave him a bird, ink, quill and a stack of paper so he can keep in touch.

He decided to go to Altera he heard that like the island many races lived there, and it was a lot warmer and food was far more plentiful so as his ship left the docks he went to sleep. The sea was cruel to them massive waves and storms plagued their 8-month journey but at last, in the morning Imar heard seagulls and one of the sailors on the main mast shouted, “Land ahoy!” Imar say just how beautiful it was and he knew he made the right choice and this was truly a place he could have a family.

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.