Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Good or Evil, What are you!? - Census

Good or Evil

• Good

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Evil

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
True Neutral, although when I looked on the results it was more biased to the neutral evil side than the good.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Sylvisi: Lawful Good

Lathan: Neutral Good.

Eminu: Chaotic Neutral with Chaotic Good as a close second.

... I need an Evil character.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
After reading the descriptions on the webpage, I think I can safely claim Malarkey is Neutral Evil. He plots and plans, always seeking his own benefit.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
There has been discussion recently on is there to many evil people or good people. Lets end it with a Census.

Alignment Test - This will tell you what you are....

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

If you have many characters enter the one you mainly play

this won't work with just the main char.....many ppl playing a good char or a neutral one have a seccond one that is evil.

also manny belive their chars to be good but just act totaly out of it.

this poll may be a great idea, but isn't representative at all. admins and mods confirmed that there is a big uprising in evil chars

on another note...the small farmer, always tending to his town, wouldn't defy a bandit, while being good still.

it is more about evil char vs. good char that enforces the goodness ;)