Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Granny

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
1632659453245.png
1625689065382.png

granny.png

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

1625691435930.png
Character’s full name: Granny Jade Mavia
Reason or meaning of name: She was named jade cause of her green eyes, and her last name was her husbands.
Character’s nickname: Granny
Reason for nickname: she be old

Birth date: may 4th
song:
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

1625691465574.png
Race: Dwarf /gravewalker/
How old does he/she appear: OLD
Weight: 175
Height: 3' 10"
Body build: short stocky old woman
Shape of face: round
Eye color: green with pale green ring around the iris
Glasses or type of aid for the eyes: nada
Skin tone: light
Distinguishing marks: long grey hair, and a ton of wrinkles /super thin no wrinkles, age hard to place white hair/
Hair color: grey /white/
Type of hair: Long, and thick
Hairstyle: long sometimes in a braid
Voice: she loud, but it's a sweet voice.
Overall attractiveness: OLLLLLDDDDD
Physical disabilities: unless the building is on fire she ain't running she ain't jumping /recently has been moving wonderfully/
Usual fashion of dress: a simple dress with an apron with pockets on it /gloves/
Favorite outfit: her green one she bought off awar
Jewelry or accessories: she has a few things she bought at a festival a cape and a flower crown, gloves and cape she has made

1625691483605.png
Good personality traits: She is incredible sweet and loving of those around her. She is curious, Kind, and accepting.
Bad personality traits: She can be smothering, and she is pretty nosy
Mood character is most often in: Happy
Sense of humor: She thinks she is funny, but she is cringy at best
Character’s greatest joy in life: making others happy
Character’s greatest fear: dying alone
Why?: She thought she would have her husband with her forever, but when she passes she become very lonely
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Someone she loved dying
Character is most at ease when: The people around her are eating food she has made.
Most ill at ease when: When people are fighting
Enraged when: She really is never mad just disappointed
Depressed or sad when: Someone goes against her advice, or gets hurt
Priorities: gain a family (even if adopted), be happy
Life philosophy: Make the best with what ya got
If granted one wish, it would be: Have her own child. (baring time travel+ a miracle this is impossible)
Why?: She wants her own family
Character’s soft spot: People in need, or children
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: OH YEAH
Greatest strength: Her love for others
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Her love for- oh wait... erm her senior moments, and her memory
Biggest regret: Not being able to have her own child. not traveling with her husband when they had a chance
Minor regret: She wishes she had bought some eggs before she left for her trip
Biggest accomplishment: her actively trying to learn healing
Minor accomplishment: She traveled to the landings alone
Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about: when she was dating her husband she cheated on him once at her friends wedding party.
Why?: Eh sense he is dead no one would care, but she would be embarrassed
Character’s darkest secret: A farmer in her area was abusive. She slipped some hemlock in his drink to protect those she loved.
Does anyone else know?: nope

her love language: she is a great listener, but she shows her love through giving small gifts.

1625691508132.png
Drives and motivations: The ones she loves
Immediate goals:
adopt a child
get a wagon built
treat people best she can learning under tae
(oct 17 internal organ
follow shalhera

Long term goals: Have/adopt/ find a family
Learn to become an effective doctor
Settle down somewhere people can reach her for a warm meal, and a spot by the fire to talk about life
to one day start a cookie monopoly that replaces the food source that makes you all lazy and fat, so you can’t get into any trouble
I just imagine it her small cottage in the fron with her cookie factory in the back
cottage.png
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: Eh she will get there when she gets there
How other characters will be affected: Welp someone will have gained a granny

1625691526742.png
Hometown: A hamlet in the mountains
Type of childhood: normal, poor
Pets: She had cats, dogs, and chickens as a kid. Also a toad named prince
First memory: When she got lost in the woods, and a caparii helped her home
Education: She can read and write having owned a tavern, and the only public place in the hamlet she learned what she had to to run a business properly.
Religion: she has never been religious
Finances: She used to own a small rundown tavern. she got by.

1625691549406.png
Current location: home in the slums
languages common and dwarf

started learning aori on 9/16
Currently living with: aki
Pets: A horse named granite. some dogs named after metals some chickens named after gems,
Religion: Shallhera
Finances: middleclass

1625691565514.png
Mother/ Father/ spouse: deceased
Children:
aki somewhat

1625691586971.png
Color: Green (pure jade or emerald color)
Least favorite color: Grey
Music: she loves live music, but slow music will put her asleep
Food: Pie, cake cookie
Literature: cook books
Form of entertainment: she loves to talk to people, cook, go for walks, and play with animals
Mode of transportation: horse named granite
Most prized possession: her horse, her friends

1625691602727.png
Hobbies: baking, healing, knitting, foraging, and getting into your business
Plays a musical instrument?: not yet
How he/she would spend a rainy day: baking knitting or talking to anyone who shows up
Spending habits: she will get what she needs
Smokes: nope
Drinks: ….. she is a dwarf hell yes
Other drugs: nada
What does he/she do too much of?: eating sweets
What does he/she do too little of?: practice fighting
Extremely skilled at: baking
Extremely unskilled at: minding her business
Nervous tics: her hands will shake more than usual
Usual body posture: hunched over
Mannerisms: she will speak in a loving manner to everyone

1625691625673.png
Optimist or pessimist?: Painful Optimist
Introvert or extrovert?: extrovert
Daredevil or cautious?: though she will tell you cautious she is very curious
Logical or emotional?: Though when giving advice she is logical she is emotional. You will make her cry if you try
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: she thinks she is organized, but she is very nostalgic, and will collect memories
Prefers working or relaxing?: working
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: confident
Animal lover?: completely

Focus: medicine: healing wounds
  • Mind 1
  • body 1
  • soul 1
  • Awareness (Mind):
  • Ranged (Body):
  • Handling (Soul):
  • Determination (Soul):
  • Fortitude (Body): .1
  • Medicine (Mind): 3
  • Might (Body):
  • Evasion (Body): -1
  • Stealth (Body):
  • Survival (Mind):
  • Grappling (Body):
  • Melee (Body):
  • Guile (Soul):
  • Thievery (Mind):
  • Lore (Mind):
  • Intimidation (Soul):
  • Persuasion (Soul):
  • Crafting (Mind): 4

1625691948667.png
always on her: a Bearded hatchet and a Dwarven shield made by Bennett. a journal to write in from Freia, whatever she is working on sewing wise, food she has made. whatever she is wearing, sometimes her armor, recently a bathing suit

Other things she owns: basic baking supplies, a horse named granite to help her keep up with all these young folks. sometimes she collects cotton, fllax, a loom, a fishing pole. All the things in her home. a ton of nonsense from hc.

1625691685723.png
Opinion of other people in general: she adores everyone pretty much instantly
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: NOPE
Person character most hates: n/a

Freia- A good girl with a good head on her shoulders. very helpful, and I see her going far. I love to spend time with her I hope to see her grow to be the most amazing person I know she can be.please think before you jump

Bennett- A wonderfully sweet man who is giving me an axe and a shield for a couple of petals where are you I haven’t seen you

Erwin- An angel! he let me borrow his dagger, and gave me the petals to pay for my axe and shield. interesting views on science you don’t need to prove yourself

Fronslin frost: A man woman that just wants to help those around him her. she says shes been around quite a few decades. Shee has some magic powers/ mage. she is a grave walker also. I love spending time with them. Seeing them well brightens my day I’m worried about her mental health

Ruckus: He needs a present, but I can tell he wants to protect the city. As much as he seems to not get involved he always does I want you to not worry so

valtae a very sweet woman and fronslins frosts wife. she loves to help. also a lover vyre also is blessed I want you to not be so stressed

elwin taxes and frosts son seems very sweet. Likes candy ginger haven’t seen you in awhile

awar a generous lad who gave me a great deal on a new dress
karn and branko undead, but they aren't like the vyres. branko is quick to hurt, and his style of flirting is dangerous. Karn should have taught him people skills. I want to have a conversation where we just talk to understand

ally quick headed, she is an escaped slave, but acts way to brash. I think she is gonna get hurtwhere are you

aki potential but no patience. i'm quite fond of her. she is basically my child now please stop DYING

val has a penchant for getting herself in trouble. hope she figures it out I worry a lot about you

storm seems a very good man he slapped me

Lana a dear friend she is so intelligent and interesting

fluorite a cute fae I’m nursin back to health please heal it’s not safe here

1627005989418.png

1628440394637.png1628440321428.png1628440350927.png1628440370647.png1628440431228.png1628440289649.png

1625711380830.png

I need to add some art of her , but I can't draw....I need a nap and a cookie

1628465752058.png
Her books:

Granny was evil for a short wile during that time these were created she has no idea why though:

top and bottom border made by the amazing
Sybbyl

1632659438103.png

Last edited:

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
decent update. removed people who she hasn't talked to in awhile. added some people. added a song and dividers