Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Gravewalker} Valtae Dur

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend

1629255395424.png

"̳R̳e̳m̳e̳m̳b̳e̳r̳ ̳w̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳w̳a̳s̳.̳.̳.̳"

Slate Grey #708090

Name:
Valtae Menguar

Type: Gravewalker

Log : 6/27/21- Turned by Fronslin through love
6/29 - Lifeblood from Linden (I can do it like this!)
7/1 - Bloodvine (This doesn't taste that great and I'm still peckish)
7/3 - Feed through Lifeblood made by Herself (Not like the first time, still kinda hungry.)
7/8 - Divine Feast from Hellmann as she approaches the point of starvation since the 'natural' form of Lover feeding feels wrong for her Divine
7/15 - Lifeblood made by Herself (That other world sucked and I hated it, I just wanna eat ice cream but all i have is this spell)
7/16 - Bloodvine X5 (Don't you look at me that way, I just want(a to sleep and eat ice cream! but this isn't even ice cream. Can you make this into ice cream?)
7/19 - Divine Feast from Hellmann (After being in the nightmare realm, it felt like i went through several days hunger in one. I was hungrier than i was the first tiem She did this)
7/31 - Bloodvine X2 ( /It.. really doesn't help) -
8/1 - Divine Feast from Hellmann (...).
8/6 - Lifeblood made by Herself (Meh, still tastes fine even if it's not filling)
8/12 - In a fit of Emotion Aki turned off Tae and brought Granny Jade along as her new adopted parental figure She is enthralled (Great, Why do you never listen...)
8/15 - Fed through Lifeblood made by Herself (Can this help me feel like myself now?)
8/17 - Became a Gravewalker to cut the bond (AAAHHHH I'M LIVING THE NIGHTMARE!)

Hiatus
: Active

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
IN case you forgot, she's still a vyre, Now a bit depressed and man can she pack away the snacks....

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
"̳R̳e̳m̳e̳m̳b̳e̳r̳ ̳w̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳w̳a̳s̳.̳.̳.̳"

Last edited:

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
Lmao Valtae might be a Shally blessed but now she's really a GREY LADY!

Peter Griffin Laugh Intensifies over Gravewalker joke