Great Suggestion Thread

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Hello! I've started a thread in staff where I list all the things I feel we need to do or could work on, including things like 'Update the Dragon thread' or ' Write up a thread explaining new plugins and etc'. But to make this cohesive and to include everything it means the you, the players, need to also help us out in showing us what you think needs working on or needs updating. Even if you post a thread that is just... Old, it'll help point us to it and I'll add it to the staff to-do thread. Thanks!

Electric

Lord of Altera
Legend
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Lore for Archon and the Figments needs to be posted, I believe?
Additional Enchanting lore will be needed to cover the crossbow enchantments from the recent update.
The Pox Arcana could be added to this thread: Plagues & Diseases ? Ignore my dumbass

Last edited:

Jase

More work?
Mentor
Whitespoor
Whitespoor
The Pox Arcana could be added to this thread: Plagues & Diseases ?
The pox arcana is no longer active. You cannot recieve the pox anywhere in the world. This contrasts to Skraags Touch- which you can receive from the undead and Ashen Blight-which is currently being cultivated by the Stairway to Eternal Peace.

Aka may not be a need to add it considering it will likely not pop up again?

Electric

Lord of Altera
Legend
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The pox arcana is no longer active. You cannot recieve the pox anywhere in the world. This contrasts to Skraags Touch- which you can receive from the undead and Ashen Blight-which is currently being cultivated by the Stairway to Eternal Peace.

Aka may not be a need to add it considering it will likely not pop up again?
Ok, didn't know! I thought it was something that could reoccur. Thanks :)

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
I've always wondered about the leylines' purpose in the world. Were they something that never got fleshed out due to lack of player meddling?

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Hired Gun
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I would say more smaller enchanted items for players, certainly for those who don't have any while some walk around with truck loads. More flavor enchantments for sure would be swell.

Cleaning up the active mage threads would be good, there's some who haven't been active for well over a year now still in there. Also speaking of Arcane there's a form area thingy known as the "The Grand Grimoire - Arcane Spells". I think many are out of date and informal making it kinda confusing to look through.

BoredBrit

I am the LORE!
Hired Gun
Legend
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Can we have a thread where players can suggest things to staff that they think could improve the server

Olligreen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
How many would be a good max number?
Maybe the same as /home? What is that, 6? 7? While most people don't have that many characters, it'd be good to have multiple for one, in case you want to have different descriptions per skin.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Hired Gun
An examination of the XP required for the Alchemy McMMO skill, with a view towards the reduction of required XP.

Also, alongside this, the lowering of the required level to access the McMMO custom potions so that more of them (due to our 250 level cap) are accessible.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Staff member
Tideborne
Tideborne
That is doable, however r/minecraft (the best option to reach the most people) does not allow server advertising. If there were suggestions for other subreddits that may also work, I'm all ears. As for screenshots, I would be more then willing to utilize what is given to me to some extent but there is usually little interest in community screenshot submissions. It may be more of a monthly thing then daily, if we are able to get consistent screenshot submissions.