Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Greylings Speaksies Commons

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Hellosies and welcomes to the freads. Heres we will goes frough the basics of speakings like a true greylingses.

And now that that is over...
(Imagine Smeagol... yes, that's right my precious...)

Right, first thing, the suffixes. These are things you add to some words (Your choice which ones) in Greyling Common. Due to our lisps! Yeah, our teeth aren't made for those sounds.. These are most of them;

's'
'ses'
'sies'

Next, our 'th' words... see our lisp doesn't help with that at all. Replace that with a healthy 'f' in most cases. For now fough, only some words.

And finally, replace those silly old 'I's with Me. And mesies. And mes... And meses.

You're done! Greyling speak for beginners. And experienced people too...

In fact, so that we don't get into trouble for defining race lore.. This is merely the way you'll be taught it by our clan (Which if you're a greyling and don't join we'll hunt you down... just business) so that we seem dumb dumb to legged.