Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guardians of Immortality

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Just got to get the key to population and success. So far, you look pretty good. It's not some group with a vague method and unknown system.
To be completely honest, I'm not too terribly concerned with a high population. I expect few people to want to join and I expect even fewer to be able to stick with it.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
IGN: Fronslin
Character Name: Fronslin
Location: Varies- Will normally be found in Wintergaurd but travels to crossroads and Azerport frequently

Herbs

Villager
IGN: gorilla_face
Character Name: Vekus Jaichist

Im already in the thing, but just applying :heart:

Herbs

Villager
hey DummyPlug, i will not be able to hop onto the computer for quite a long time, so, dont be expecting me on the server :heart: i will be back some time thou, but i currently do not know when :'(
IGN- gorilla_face
Character - vekus Jaichist
p.S. ty for the promo :heart:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
hey DummyPlug, i will not be able to hop onto the computer for quite a long time, so, dont be expecting me on the server :heart: i will be back some time thou, but i currently do not know when :'(
IGN- gorilla_face
Character - vekus Jaichist
p.S. ty for the promo :heart:
That's alright, bud. You come on back whenever you want. I'm not kicking ya out.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
+In case anyone was curious, books on this Organization can be found in the Thiil Library.