Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guardians of Immortality

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
*Sets out chair.*

IGN:
smuf58105- Main
PallisonEM- Alt, currently the one that is to be applied for.
Character Name:
Esme
Ilirea- the Crossroads, on many occasion.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*SITS* I may have to throw a future character into this..

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*carves a seat out of stone, sitting down on it while making sure his magnificent beard rests on his chest*

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to apologize for being away for so long! Especially to @hatybee. I had no plans to be this busy for this long with IRL crap. Just wanted to let you guys know that my drive to play is still in full swing after all these years and I can't wait to be able to play regularly with you guys again. I sincerely hope we can get this organization even further off the ground!!!

There is a ton of construction left to do on the Bastion. We have a path of plots leading out to the ocean so that we can build a dock and a boat, both can be quite large. But for the rest of the Bastion, I still need to increase the amount of plots claimed by 2-3x! At the very least, my absence hasn't stopped my ability to vote, so we are still getting closer day by day!

The other major factor towards completing the build would be obsidian. Honestly, we will need around 10 double chests of the stuff, maybe more. I honestly can't quite guess how much we will need. But we will need a looooooooot. I've already collected around 4-5 double chests of it just to get to where we are now. I know many of you guys aren't exactly keen on spending hours of time in the Sorrows to mine the stuff up, and that's a-ok, there is no huge rush, we're immortal after all :p. BUT, every little bit helps. Lets work hard to become the coolest organization in Altera!!!!!!

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
[This time I'm really signing up!]

IGN: TOXICLEGACY13 [SorceressAura ALT]
Character Name: [Nightshade]

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Poke poke :3 Someone is ringing the bell.
Update: I'll have to be there tomorrow :p Sorry.

Last edited:

Desalina

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to apologize for being away for so long! Especially to @hatybee. I had no plans to be this busy for this long with IRL crap. Just wanted to let you guys know that my drive to play is still in full swing after all these years and I can't wait to be able to play regularly with you guys again. I sincerely hope we can get this organization even further off the ground!!!

There is a ton of construction left to do on the Bastion. We have a path of plots leading out to the ocean so that we can build a dock and a boat, both can be quite large. But for the rest of the Bastion, I still need to increase the amount of plots claimed by 2-3x! At the very least, my absence hasn't stopped my ability to vote, so we are still getting closer day by day!

The other major factor towards completing the build would be obsidian. Honestly, we will need around 10 double chests of the stuff, maybe more. I honestly can't quite guess how much we will need. But we will need a looooooooot. I've already collected around 4-5 double chests of it just to get to where we are now. I know many of you guys aren't exactly keen on spending hours of time in the Sorrows to mine the stuff up, and that's a-ok, there is no huge rush, we're immortal after all :p. BUT, every little bit helps. Lets work hard to become the coolest organization in Altera!!!!!!
Tried to convert two peeps to Skraag...inism. Ended up regretting trying to convert one of them X_X