Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guardians of Immortality

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Og has been stripped of rank due to a violent outburst at the crossroads which ultimately led to his death. Delta_61251
Dum'ni blames himself for lack of teaching.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Ahh, guys. I'm currently drowning in work as I try to finish my animation thesis for my BFA. I haven't been able to play much(at all) for the last two weeks and it looks like it might be another two more before I can get back into it.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I've been back in action for a few weeks now!!!(if you haven't noticed) The plot size for the bastion has ballooned and the walls are nearly complete!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I've been back in action for a few weeks now!!!(if you haven't noticed) The plot size for the bastion has ballooned and the walls are nearly complete!
Those wall tho

Out of sheer curosity. I know the bastion is a big secret- how are the guardians getting that done on the dl? Wouldn't it take like... Hundreds of people to build that?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Those wall tho

Out of sheer curosity. I know the bastion is a big secret- how are the guardians getting that done on the dl? Wouldn't it take like... Hundreds of people to build that?
Honest answer: That question is too inconvenient to answer. :p Or maybe Dummy is just employing all of the refugees from the ruins to the north west. I can't remember what the town was called. XD

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Honest answer: That question is too inconvenient to answer. :p Or maybe Dummy is just employing all of the refugees from the ruins to the north west. I can't remember what the town was called. XD
Could- maybe rp that out with cedric? eh? you trust cedric dontcha?

I mean you know for a fact he has at the very least SEEN the bastion as he has fully explored all of northern altera ICly.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Could- maybe rp that out with cedric? eh? you trust cedric dontcha?

I mean you know for a fact he has at the very least SEEN the bastion as he has fully explored all of northern altera ICly.
Hahah, it's a liiiiittle late. The walls are nearly complete(at least the main parts). And shouldn't you be busy fixing all the things your guild broke in Scourge? ;p

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
If I may- The Bastion could've been seen thousands of times by travelers, warriors and traders alike, considering the fact that the Silver Isle, Grafjell and Reignfall are very close.

Not to mention Cedric Lydel's seafaring business.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If I may- The Bastion could've been seen thousands of times by travelers, warriors and traders alike, considering the fact that the Silver Isle, Grafjell and Reignfall are very close.

Not to mention Cedric Lydel's seafaring business.
That's certainly a maybe. Technically, given that the size of the NK is about the size of Europe and ship routes don't always travel directly next to land, the possibility of the Bastion not being seen is still quite good. And even if it has been seen, there is no knowing whom the structure belongs to without interacting with the people there. The Bastion isn't a perfect secret though, infact there are several people outside of the GOI that know the Bastions location simply via RP interaction with Dum'ni and other members.

Regardless, the loaction of the Bastion will become public very soon.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
That's certainly a maybe. Technically, given that the size of the NK is about the size of Europe and ship routes don't always travel directly next to land, the possibility of the Bastion not being seen is still quite good. And even if it has been seen, there is no knowing whom the structure belongs to without interacting with the people there. The Bastion isn't a perfect secret though, infact there are several people outside of the GOI that know the Bastions location simply via RP interaction with Dum'ni and other members.

Regardless, the loaction of the Bastion will become public very soon.

I tread no further due to IC reasons I choose not to- Have a beautiful day, Dummy!~

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I tread no further due to IC reasons I choose not to- Have a beautiful day, Dummy!~
If you feel reasonably certain that your character has seen or knows of the location of the Bastion. Feel free to drop by and attempt to find out that it is infact the Bastion of Immortality. But I can't guarentee that someone will come to the door :p

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
If you feel reasonably certain that your character has seen or knows of the location of the Bastion. Feel free to drop by and attempt to find out that it is infact the Bastion of Immortality. But I can't guarentee that someone will come to the door :p
Raphael has but he has fallen to the depths of eternal sleep.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
There was.. A single time, Cymic went to hear a little preach from one of the female members, and always quotes second death. I remember doing it at Jacob's funeral solus Sir Saltington and i did it in the forum RP. Dunno why, but it has always stuck with the character.