Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Guards] Guards of Azerwind

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
*None of this is common knowledge unless your character has actually asked around about it, you have heard it from someone else, or your character has experienced it himself, please be sensible with how you use this information ICly

Guard.png
Guards of Azerwind
Introduction:
Gonna write something here later-

Perks:
- OOC monthly payment: 2000 radiants*
- Free housing in Mockingbay (Be sensible)
- Free drinks**

* Payment is only given if your guard character is somewhat active.
** Hard liquors not included.

To get these perks you need:
- To be part of the guard.
- To actually RP being a guard (Wearing your uniform, keeping peace and etc).

Normal Guardsmen
Being a guard in Azerwind is many things. There are many types of equipment, all good in their own way. Makes it so members of the guards can fulfill themselves in what category they prefer.

Application form:
IGN name:
IC name:
IC reason for joining the guards:
Skype name (Does not need to be here, but will need it through some other way):

Will your character pledge loyalty to Azerwind and justice?:
* Credit to Spirit for making all the skins

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

The Special Army Rows
These are a collection of Rows in the Azerwind Army - These are a special devision and each row will be experienced and practiced in their own specific area. To be placed in one of these Rows, you will either have to be chosen by the General, The King Or the Queen.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

Azerwind Guard Hierarchy

Guard Hierachy.png

HOW TO CLIMB THE RANKS

From Guard to Sargento
The progress from Guard to Sargento is a rather simple one. The step from Guard to Sargento will mostly mean:
- You will have gained some respect in the ranks, and your words will be higher value.
- You can begin to have an aprendiz (Our version of a squire, but different- Will be explained)
- You start to be expected to begin specializing more in a specific skill.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, to reach this rank, you will firstly need to be noticed by either:
A lieutenant, the General or the Monarch.
How will you be noticed, you ask? Some of the things you can do to be noticed can be to arrest, bill and bring peace around Altera. You can also do work that exceeds your normal expectations as a guard.
Once you have been noticed by one of these, you will be written up for a tournament.
In the tournament, you will have to undergo specific trials against other nominees. In the tournament you can expect to be faced with:
- Normal fighting
- Trials of arresting another nominee (With injuring him as little as possible)
- Archery trials*
- Formation trials (You will be tested with how well you can remember formations and stances)
- Jousting

* Depending if your character focuses on archery or not
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After you have gone through the tournament, your chance of becoming Sargento will not be depending on how much you won but will be decided by the Lieutenants, monarchs (However, they tend not to get too involved), and the General.

From Sargento to Lieutenant
WIP

From Lieutenant to Special Unit Row
WIP

APRENDIZ SYSTEM
Will be written

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Just because :p
IGN name: Blorbis83
IC name: Theodosius Hostilius Herennius
IC reason for joining the guards: He feels like it's a matter of honor to serve his friends. Also fighting. And money. And maybe a little tiny bit of glory.
Will your character pledge loyalty to Azerwind and justice? You bet!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Bump-

Updaterino!

Please no slaughterino if I make mistakerino

In english: Yeah, I might have made mistakes, I am not afraid to admit that this military stuff and etc. is not my best area, but I try my best to create something sensible! :D

Thank you to
Spirit The Tottot and Jazzper and a lot of other people, for helping me get this on its way! :D
Still need some stuff

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
IGN name: Sir_Arc
IC name: James Marshal
IC reason for joining the guards: He wants action and Victor looks cool as hell
Skype name (Does not need to be here, but will need it through some other way): I'm pretty sure you have my skype.
Will your character pledge loyalty to Azerwind and justice?: Yes, forever :)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
IGN name: Sir_Arc
IC name: James Marshal
IC reason for joining the guards: He wants action and Victor looks cool as hell
Skype name (Does not need to be here, but will need it through some other way): I'm pretty sure you have my skype.
Will your character pledge loyalty to Azerwind and justice?: Yes, forever :)
I suppose he wants to be under Commander Rex I mean General Victor?

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Ok so before I get into duty :) I saw that a crossbow is not a weapon, now the ic that I signed up for this only knows how to use a crossbow, so can I use a crossbow? Or do I have to learn a melee weapon?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Added census, added a new row

Will add more soon!

If I missed any guards, who should be on the census, tell me :D
I have forgotten to add people on a list, and lost track who is guard and etc.

Will also work on a progression system for those who are already a guard, so there is a progression for the guards and more fun for those to do.

And a lot of other stuff is in progress, thanks to a lot of helpful people!
Spirit Jazzper ShaolinPunk

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Bump!

Did some writing on how to progress in ranks! :D
Tournament will soon come!

Also updated layout for guards

To come is:
- Event list
- Finishing the layout
- Finish writing progression
- A lot more

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Anyone not on the guard census list, that has a guard character, please poke me.

It is important for some future events

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A small poster bearing the Queen's Seal is tacked to the noticeboard in the barracks
To our city's protectors
Mockingbay will soon be in need of a new general. If you would like to make your interest in this position known, send word to the palace. All candidates will be watched closely until the time comes to make a decision in order to assure they are appropriate for the position.
Our people look to you
Queen Citrine
===================================

BASICALLY general position is open again and this was the only way i could think to make that known. I know that there are no more ACTIVE Player character Azerwind guards, so I am also extending this opportunity to non-azerwind guards. No choice will be made immediately, this is just so Citrine can keep tabs on people who might be interested to assure they are good people and start a relationship with them.

poke me if you might be interested