Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild Wars 2 HW Guild

Hollowworld Guild in GW2 good plan ?

• Total voters

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Alright alright ladies and gentlemen...towards the release of GW2 i'd like to form a group in game :)
and im not talkin bout the lucky ones that play it 3 or 1 day before official release :p im talking bout forming a group on the 28th D-Day itself!
so! who would like to participate in creating a hollowworld Guild in GW2...reply to this thread and lets get it goin on the 28th!

:D cmon theres alot of u that will be playing this hurrrrrr!!!!!!!!
See you all ingame, in party!

Greets from your Host of madness himself, Koerhuisje

btw if there is region selection i will add the region where ill be at :) so keep a look out.
P.S.
Race/Class

just out of curiousity :D
as for me a might become a charr warrior, first in the fight..last to leave + :p slaughtered enough of em in the last hawhaw

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
I was thinking something like this should and would happen :) However, i (being one of the "lucky" ones with a 3 day headstart, and Guild wars veteran of 7 years :p) have started my own guild so i cant really join one.. Your more than welcome to join mine and we can say its a hollowworld one? but i do have other friends in it, and the name has nothing to do with hollowworld so i would say thats not something you are looking at haha.

Anyway, to answer your last questions though cos i want too:

I am a human warrior of the server "Sea of sorrows"

PS: Its freaking awesome so far! just a few bugs though, as to be expected but i am sure they will fix them before official release :)

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Indeed not what im looking for, im a veteran player myself for somewhat over 7 years..tho recently i got problems with my account stating that for some reason i've been banned, trying to resolve that atm, but yes i have a guild aswell, tho i might need to change and clean things (dust the cobwebs off) i thought i had a 1 or 2 day headstart but turned out they only supplied the official release date ugh *thank you for adding that info on the first day of the 3 day headstart Mr webshop owner*

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
I didnt buy it online :S hahaha. but yeah, this has been such a wait, i remember perchasing the first one in it first came out and i pre-ordered that too lol, i got the limited edition pack where when you dance your hands shoot sparkles everywhere, had so much fun with that game :) Yeah i had a bit of trouble too, moreso in the fact that it wouldnt let me link my accounts, but i got in game yesterday and it was fine, i got my HoM items and everything.

The only thing im hoping for (possibly in a later patch, but i do not see this happening at all, and i havnt figured out how to do it yet if it is actually in the game) was for them to keep the alliance factors aswell, cos when that came out with factions i absolutely loved the idea of having a massive amount of players in one BIG ever evolving community with plenty of "admins" (officers). I basically started a whole community for a couple of years until my final year at school when i stopped playing GW, so i gave the alliance to another guild, but i hope to do it again in GW2 even if it is just with my Guild alone :)

Matto225

The White Mage
It finally arrived today for me :D Amazon have much to answer for >.>

If the Guild is up and running then sign me up!